PDA

View Full Version : Leftover Child's TS credit.....

Sunshine1010
07-26-2007, 10:52 PM
I have made a reservation for my husband and I at a Signature Dining Experience (Artist Point). My son will be in the Cub's Den during this time, and this means that we will have 2 child TS credits available (or would he have 4 ?).

What do people do with the leftover child TS credits when this happens?

Can we use the credits as adults for another meal?...or have the DEFINATELY stopped doing that?

I know that we can 'trade in' a TS for a CS, but I'm not sure if I want to go that route yet....

Advice?......

drhama
07-26-2007, 11:32 PM
We always just get snacks for the trip home with whatever credits we have left. No problem if you go to the food court. You can get cookies, bagels, fruit cups...works great for us.

kakn7294
07-27-2007, 01:02 AM
It's a shame that you can't use the credits to help pay for a portion of the child care fees since they do include a meal - I assume that you did ask about that. You won't be able to use the credits for adult TS meals - they do have them separated in the system as adult or child. If you want to use them as TS, your only option is to schedule additional meals for which you will pay OOP for yourselves and use DS's credits for his meals. Like you said, you can convert them to CS but they will be a child's CS meal although this isn't necessarily a bad option with child's credits. It's not such a huge loss of value to switch from TS to CS with child's credits. If you convert them, you could then use them for breakfast in your resort's food court - even the child's breakfast's are usually large enough to satisfy many adults.

Sunshine1010
07-27-2007, 01:56 AM
294 - good ideas.

The meal they provide at the Cub's Den is free (included) so I don't need to worry about paying for that. The cost of the place is $11.00 per hour and I didn't ask if the TS credit could pay for that....I doubt it would (....that would be just too easy)...he he

You're right ---- TS for children aren't that expensive. At least most of them. But than again....Spoodles, Kona, Le Cellier has some expensive children's meals....very much worth the dining plan cost....

To TS restaurants allow 'To Go' orders?