PDA

View Full Version : New Words 7/26

WDWfanatic742
07-26-2007, 07:53 PM
There are a bunch of new words added today:

abysmal, abyss, accumulate, afternoon, afternoon's, aint, ain't, amaze, amazed, amazes, aTIS, beige, bff, bffing, bibbidi, bobbidi, booting, bound, candles, cartoon, cartoons, cartoon's, chap, chaps, chivalrous, chivalry, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, clown, clowned, clowning, clowns, clown's, comprehend, comprehended, comprehending, comprehends, comprehension, cover, covered, covering, cya, deleted, deletes, deleting, delicious, deserve, deserved, deserves, deserving, disaster, disasters, dory, dungeon, dungeons, ease, eased, eases, eh, experimental, frightful, frightfully, gentleman, gentlemen, gentlemen's, gimme, gizmos, golly, grace, graced, graces, gracing, grammar, grievances, group, grouped, grouping, groups, grrr, gummi, hatter's, hedged, hedgehog, hedges, hedging, honor, honored, honoring, honors, honor's, hostess, hostesses, hostessing, hSM, huzzah, hysterical, hysterics, incredibly, infinite, infinitely, jiminy, joyous, keyboard, kite, kites, kite's, knight, knighted, knights, lightning, lightning's, lizard, lizards, lizard's, llama, llamas, llama's, lodge, lodged, lodges, lodging, magically, magicians, magician's, magnetic, magnets, magnification, maiden, maidens, maiden's, marched, marches, marching, marlin, maryPoppins, max, mcDuck, meet, mercy, miracosta, necessities, necessity, nominate, nominated, nominates, nominating, nomination, non, nonsense, nonsensical, oohdelally, outrage, outraged, outrageous, outrageously, palor, peculiar, peterPan, phantoms, phonics, pixie, pixies, pixie's, pleasant, pledge, pledged, pledges, pledging, plus, prototype, prototypes, quail, quails, rat, ratatouille, rawr, regretted, regretting, rematch, remy, re-release, re-released, re-releases, re-releasing, rid, ridding, ridiculous, rids, robots, rugged, ruggedly, sank, scaborous, scam, scammed, scammer, scammers, scamming, scams, scrooge, sebastian, self, sequence, sequenced, sequences, sequencing, serene, serenity, shopped, shortage, shortages, sinks, sneak, sneaked, sneaks, sneaky, sneeze, sneezed, sonic, spark, stack, stacking, stacks, stall, stalled, stalling, stalls, stole, stolen, stopped, storage, strand, stranded, stranding, strands, stream, streamed, streaming, streams, string, strings, stringy, strong, stronger, strongest, strung, sub, subs, sub's, sugar, sugary, sung, supercalifragilisticexpialadocious, swamped, swamps, sweep, sweeper, sweeping, sweeps, swept, taught, term, terms, theories, theorized, theory, theory's, threw, thrice, thru, tide, tides, tiding, tidings, tis, tradition, traditional, traditions, tricky, trombone, trombones, tuppence, turquoise, turret, turrets, uber, um, umbrella, umbrellas, umm, vroom, walruses, walrus's, wanna, wendy, wendy's, whom, wrap, wrapped, wrapping, wraps, ya, y'all, yum, yummy, zipadeedoodah, zorro, zorro's

Going to being using supercalifragilisticexpialadocious and zipadeedoohdah alot these next few days...

Chescat
07-26-2007, 09:03 PM
There are a bunch of new words added today:

Going to being using supercalifragilisticexpialadocious and zipadeedoohdah alot these next few days...
YAY! I can say Rat Cat now!! I see we can say gentlemen, can we say ladies? And Zorro?

When can we say dociousalaexpilisticfragicalirepus! (And I didn't look that up either, I've been able to say that for years!) ;)

LittleDragonErin
07-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Took them long enough to get Dungeon and Scrooge McDuck in there. Muahahaha!!!

:secret:

Tinkerbell627
07-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Llamas! Yesss....

cheshirecollector
07-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Claustrophobia? Was there something about that in Mary Poppins? :confused:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-27-2007, 12:50 AM
You never heard of being claustrophobic? Scared of really tight spaces? :confused:

At least Yavn was telling the truth. There's lots of fun words VMK added. Even though Fan had to list the entire VMK dictionary ;)

Blue Genie
07-27-2007, 01:24 AM
Now I can say PeterPan and Wendy and not Pan and windy. Funny that we still can not say Woody Jessie or Winnie the Pooh.

OhGee
07-27-2007, 02:21 AM
Oohdelally and tuppence - I want to see those used in a sentence on VMK.

cheshirecollector
07-27-2007, 07:05 AM
You never heard of being claustrophobic? Scared of really tight spaces?

I know about it, I just have no idea why it's a new word. What does it have to do with any Disney movie or subject?

JPL
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
They put a word in Just for me :D

Gummi

Chescat
07-27-2007, 11:56 AM

Gummi
:joy::yay::ccat::figment::simba:

RenDuran
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I thought "y'all" was already in the vmk dictionary! Wasn't there a thread on that awhile back when a few of us disagreed what it really meant?!

I'm glad to see a few new words, like "ain't"! There's nothing like bad grammar that has to be put into the dictionary! But I seriously am glad to see "sugar"....before I always had to say sweet.

JP, glad they added gummi for you!:)

varcity
07-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Meet is back in... Sigh, Anyone want to meet me? :mickey:

LittleDragonErin
07-27-2007, 04:34 PM

Gummi

You were the first thought to pop into my head when I saw that one. ;)

bigpapiortiz34
07-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Jp and his Gummies... :shake:

Anyway I am still disappointed to not see words like
Coming
Contact or ContactUs
Jp (I want JP name back this instant!)

Now, a sentence by Did:
Llamas stole JPs sugary Gummies

WDWfanatic742
07-27-2007, 08:35 PM
You're never going to see coming added in the dictionary. Don't think we need an explanation for that one...

We should be able to say contact because there are way too many words similar to it that we can say, so there really isn't a need to block it. We need figgie back, at least JP.

JPL
07-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Now, a sentence by Did:
Llamas stole JPs sugary Gummies

The Llamas were instantly turned into Llama stew :tasty: :eat:

Tinkerbell627
07-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Poor llamas. :(

WDWfanatic742
07-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I wonder if there is such a thing as Llama Stew :ack:

Tinkerbell627
07-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Eh, probably a delicacy in Mongolia.

Eeww...

JPL
07-27-2007, 09:49 PM
I wonder if there is such a thing as Llama Stew :ack:

Eh, probably a delicacy in Mongolia.

Eeww...

Don't knock it until you try it;)

LittleDragonErin
07-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Don't knock it until you try it;)

Does it taste like goat?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-28-2007, 04:43 PM
I've eaten fried turtle before.. it was kinda chewy :ack:

RicksCafe
07-28-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm just so proud of little "aint."

Seems like just yesterday I created him as an "other" account, so I could say such things as "well, aint that a kick in the he.add!"

And now... (sniff sniff) ... to see him all grown up and actually in the VMK dictionary! :cloud9:

Excuse me... I need a tissue. :crying:

Ricks (who now waits for his little "spectacles" to be so honored)

RenDuran
07-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I was also smitten with the word "ain't" the other night....Obviously I overused it a bit, because nachocat told me that I reminded her of a twelve-year-old!

I ain't doing that again! :blush:

cEveArdenfan
07-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Thank you, VMK!:sun: I like these new words, but how did you find out about them, fan, you sneaky chap?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Maybe he spent all his time trying out new words and found out that we could say them ;)

WDWfanatic742
07-29-2007, 06:22 PM
A good magician never shares his secrets :D

DisneyFreak23
08-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Llamas! Yesss....

LLAMA!!!

I love that word!!

Llamas are so cool!

Krystal_Rose
08-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Very excited here about grrr and umm!!