PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Room All Star Resorts

LADY DI
07-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Looking for a map of the All Star Value Resort with room numbers?

I am looking for best room location at Surfs Up at the Sports and Calypso at Music. Is it better on the ground floor or 2nd Floor? I would like to be facing the pool.
How much does it cost extra to get a preferred room per night? Am I too late for September travel?

IloveDisney71
07-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I have actually stayed in the Calypso building, but our room didn't face the pool. I prefer to be in the top floor of the value resorts, because the one time I requested the bottom floor all I heard was the toilet flushing all night! It sounded like the water was going to come straight down on our heads. Other than that - I LOVE value resorts. I don't remember how much extra it is for the preferred rooms. I think it may be around $12 per night...but I'm not sure since this was a couple of years ago.
I don't know where you can find a map with resort room numbers either. Sorry.

Iluvpooh
07-26-2007, 10:35 PM
We also stayed in the calypso building but again we didn't have a pool view. It was a decent grass/tree combo. ALWAYS stay on the top floor if you can.

hbell
07-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Just returned from first trip to All Star Sports. When we arrived, we upgraded to Surf's Up building 6 for $13.00 more dollars a night. The building was close to the main building and the pool and we were on the second floor back side away from the pool, so it was quiet. The pool seemed to be FULL at all hours of the night, so I'm not sure it was ever quiet for the rooms facing the pool.