PDA

View Full Version : New Menu at Whispering Canyon?

pooh0601
07-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Has anyone been to Whispering Canyon lately? Seems as though the menu has changed a bit, the main thing I noticed was the addition of the Peel-n-Eat Shrimp. Anything else change, and what did the shrimp replace?

I sure miss the Turkey Legs that use to have there several years ago before they were yanked off the menu. :(

Canyon Skillet
All You Care To Enjoy

$22.49 per person

Mixed greens with apple vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked cornbread with mashed potatoes,
coleslaw, cowboy beans and seasonal vegetables.
Smoked pork ribs, pulled pork, oven-roasted chicken, Peel-n-Eat shrimp

Goes4FastPass
07-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Peel and Eat Shrimp! That's as exciting as Seafood Night at Denny's!

tinkerbell04
07-26-2007, 06:17 PM
We were just at the Whispering Canyon a few weeks ago and several people in our group ordered the skillet and it did not come with the peel and eat shrimp. It was the same exact menu that they had there in December. :mickey:

dbmarie
07-27-2007, 08:15 AM
Do they still have the skillet for kids? I had heard that they may do away with that option for the kids meal.

DessertDivaFL
07-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Nothing against Intercot, but I did find an updated Whispering Canyon menu on another website and it does mention the Peel 'n Eat Shrimp.

NancyinCt
07-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Looks to me that the sausage has been dropped and the Shrimp added. I would rather have the Shrimp anyway. Hope that they keep the Shrimp in Nov. when I will be there.

:) :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
07-27-2007, 12:08 PM
they did still have the skillet on the kids menu when we were there. I would love to see the shrimp instead of the sausage, that would lighten up that meat heavy meal little bit! :mickey:

dbmarie
07-27-2007, 04:48 PM
they did still have the skillet on the kids menu when we were there.
Thank you.

luvdiznee
07-28-2007, 07:45 AM
I'd prefer the sausage over the shrimp. It seems better with the theming, IMO. :mickey: