PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Value Resort?

Nettie
07-26-2007, 01:05 PM
So which one is your favorite? I've stayed at All star sports and Pop Century, and am going back in february. I would like to know generally which is the most popular...

Also if you'd like to leave your comments on the food courts, pools, or bus transportation that would be appreciated!

magicofdisney
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
This very poll is being conducted right now. :mickey: A popular question, huh?

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=110995

RocknRoller94
07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
I chose Pop Century because it has larger TV screens, has a larger Food Court, and has a better landscape.:number1:

BelleBeauty
07-26-2007, 02:21 PM
We prefer POP. It may just be because it is a newer resort. I've stayed in AS Sport and Music, but I like POP more. The food court is bigger and I enjoy the themeing here more. Other than that, there really is no difference. The bus service was about the same for all of the resorts in my experience, though I understand POP may be better since there is no sharing.

disneymom15
07-26-2007, 02:32 PM
We like POP. We've stayed at all 4 values, and would rate POP as #1. The bus system is better and the food court is larger.

PeterPanFan
07-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I would say sports although last time we were there the value resort really got to me with student groups running around like mad all might so we probably will spend a little more from here on out to enjoy some charm at the end of the night.

GrmGrninGost
07-26-2007, 09:19 PM
POP is definitely my favorite! I like the food court better, think the pools are cooler and think the bus service is usually better. Nothing against the All-Stars, I just like POP better! :mickey: As far as the All-Stars, I like ASMusic best. The food court is better than the other two.

Iluvpooh
07-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I picked sports, but it is the only value I've stayed at.

Soul_Power
07-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Pop Century all the way! I absolutely LOVED that resort. Then again, I have nothing to compare it to so I may be biased (haha), but I had no complaints with Pop!

Mickey91
07-27-2007, 12:18 AM
We prefer the Pop. We like the newness of it. I love the Hippy Dippy Pool. It is brighter. The food court is awesome! Love those blue icees! No bus sharing! There is still plenty of Disney Theming. And a nice walk (or rest on a bench) along hourglass lake is just the thing to relax after a long day at the park.:mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
I like Pop because it's newer, has it's own busses and has more of an adult theme.

DessertDivaFL
07-27-2007, 09:26 AM
I picked ASM because I love the larger than life movie structures. I have never stayed at Pop Century but most of you give it great reviews so I might have to give it a try some day soon.

Bluesky481
07-27-2007, 11:50 AM
POP! What can I say, I love the theming:blush: