PDA

View Full Version : LaNuba & Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining

Figgyluv03
07-26-2007, 12:43 PM
We are planning out trip for October of next year. Right now the package includes tickets to LaNuba. Has anyone used their tickets or do you skip it all together? I see online the tickets are pretty pricey and I would love to see it, but DBf didn't sound to interested in it when I was telling him about it last night. Can you sell your tickets back to Disney or will they give you a cheaper rate on the package?

MMouse6937
07-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Is this the premium package? I did not see these tickets listed as an extra on the MYW plus dining. :confused: Sure would be nice if they were.

I would definately try to make it to LaNouba if you can, I have been told it's an absolutely wonderful show. Even people who didn't think they would like it have raved about it. Try to make it part of your trip plan!

princessjojo
07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
LaNouba is a show not to be missed. My younger DS loved it when we went and at the time he was 8. We skipped it last year, but for our next trip DH has mentioned on several occasions did I want to go, do I think my sister and her family would go, we should buy them tickets. He wasn't into shows like that either, still isn't. But that is one that he really liked and doesn't mind seeing again.

Dicecatt262
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
We saw it on Saturday...GO! It was just DH and me, kids were left at home this trip. It was a wonderful show...magnificent...some of it unbelievable. Worth every penny I paid.

Crow
07-26-2007, 10:26 PM
go:number1:
ive seen it 3 times..been a few yrs, but if your tickets are included its a no brainer

Figgyluv03
07-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Maybe I was looking at the premium package, 'cause I just looked at the plus dinging package and it's not included. I guess we have the money, I will try to and get tickets. That's for pointing that out to me, MMouse6937, I would have planned dinner around it at Rain Forest Cafe since we have a night where we will pay out of pocket.

Pop Centurion
07-30-2007, 08:02 PM
If your BF is still uninterested, the show is available on DVD. Have him watch it and I'm sure he'll want to go after that.

I've never been to it but I do own the DVD. After watching it I definitely wanted to go. It's just a matter of us never having time or the extra $$$