PDA

View Full Version : The Disney Store

GoofyGuy75
07-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Are these still around and how can i find them?

DizneyRox
07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Yes, they are still alive. On life support, but still kicking...

Unfortunately, Disney hasn't let them use www.disneystore.com, so there is no real web presence. Check your local mall(s), or the phone book for locations near you.

ncscgirl2005
07-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Good Luck trying to find one. I had to drive to another state to return something I purchased online. Speaking of which, they just started taking returns from Disneyshopping.com so nobody in the store knew how to do it properly. The total transaction took about 10 minutes.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I guess I'm really lucky. We have one right at our local mall. And they are finally starting to carry adult stuff again! They just had a huge sale. I walked out with a big bag of stuff for about $50.00, including tee shirts for my nephews for our upcoming trip.

mickey&missy
07-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Don't expect it to be the old Disney Store. Disney sold them to the Children's Place,its just not the same. You can get cute kids stuff and toys though. Irts also good for a little Disney fix.

I live about 45 minutes from the nearest mall and they have a Disney Store, but I go there maybe 4 times a years. We have an outlet mall, with a lot of non-outlet stores, close by. When I was there over the weekend I noticed a sign in a window that said "Coming Soon, Disney Store" I have to say I was excited! Its not as good as it was 10 years ago, but its better then nothing!

DisneyLuver91
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I guess I'm really lucky. We have one right at our local mall. And they are finally starting to carry adult stuff again! They just had a huge sale. I walked out with a big bag of stuff for about $50.00, including tee shirts for my nephews for our upcoming trip.

Same here! I have two malls within a twenty mile ride with Disney Stores in them. One is a very new modeled one but the other is older. Like, late 1980s carpeting and statues. I can't imagine not having one nearby.

snifflesmcg
07-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Yes, they exist... I don't know what you are looking for but unless you want kids clothes and toys dont' bother. I was extremely disappointed in their sad selection of merchandise and I regret even taking the time to walk thru the door. Since it was sold to the Children's Place, it's been on a constant tumble downward.

Mommy2boys
07-26-2007, 12:07 AM
I still see them around.

SurferStitch
07-26-2007, 06:39 AM
We have a pretty big one in our local mall. Since last November it's been carrying really nice adult clothing, purses and watches, along with kids stuff. I've gotten great jeans, hoodies, tees (fancy ones, not regular tees) and velour track suits. Also got some really nice watches and purses.

Ours also had some really cute Tink garden items like statues and plaques....got everything dirt cheap on sale.

By the way...not all Disneyshopping.com purchases can be returned to the physical stores. Only items purchased from the "Disney Store" online store (a special tab on the Disneyshopping.com main page) can be returned to the physical stores.

You can just do a Google search for "list of Disney Stores", and there are sites that can help you find a store near you.

DessertDivaFL
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
We have one here in Fort Myers at the Edison Mall and even though I haven't been to it in over a year, it usually has a nice variety. Our store is very clean, neat and the staff are very friendly. It is like being at WDW without the long travel and long lines! :mickey: