PDA

View Full Version : Somrthing to think about.

GoofyGuy75
07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok here we go.. If you were able to talk one on one with disney.. Whats one thing that you would want to see or change in DL?
Me i would like to see some of the older rides comback .. I think they would still be popular today.

IrishMickey
07-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I would love the People Mover to be back. I would love to have Fantasia Ice cream again. I would love the plain Mickey Balloons back. I would love to have the Sleeping Beauty walk thru again. :mickey:

teamblackwell
07-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi all,
If I could talk to the Park Director at DL, I would ask to have the imagineers to rip out the Autopia motor speedway and use all that land to add better, Disney related attraction. Heck, there's enough land to add multiple attractions. Wouldn't a DL version of Test Track be much better for that space? Name one major city that you cant already drive "mini cars" at a Golf & Stuff kind of place.
See ya'll,
Teamblackwell

heart4princephillip
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
I would love to have the Sleeping Beauty walk thru again. :mickey:

I completely agree with this one! I remeber the first time I found it when I was younger - like finding a hidden gem. It was simple, but beautiful.

I couldn't believe it was gone the last time I was there. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite, and I was looking forward to showing it to my daughter. It was a very sad moment when I found out it was gone.

Disneyluvr2
07-30-2007, 01:12 AM
I would ask them to please not close the Disney Gallery! I was there Friday to say my final good bye. It was the saddest part of my day knowing I would probably never get to enjoy that special spot ever again!

Disney Babe
07-30-2007, 06:12 PM
I agree that closing the Disney Gallery is sad. I didn't make a point of goint there on the last few vists and so I will suffer now. It seems a shame to close down something that can make many happy in order to bring happiness to a few.

So, here's my idea. I think you all will like it. Slash the price of admission in half! :cheer: Then slash the price of annual passes in half (if only for a limited time)! :cheer:

Also, please, please, please bring back all the jazz bands in New Orleans Square!! Have bands play on the Mark Twain again! Fill the entire park with live music every day. (Then maybe $63 for one day/one park would seem reasonable.) BTW, whatever happened to the steel drum band that used to play in Adventureland?

One more for my wish list (I know it's supposed to be one thing, but can't help it), no more closing the line for the Matterhorn during the parades. Let us watch the parade from the line and multi-task our visit!