PDA

View Full Version : Disneyquest - create a toy?

mook3y
07-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Read something about being able to create and keep a toy at Disneyquest.

Would love more information on this and possibly photo's?

Thanks!

fielin
07-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Acutally, I was quite excited withthis idea. But it was a HUGE disappointement.

Basically, you choose a head, a body, arms, and legs. They come from 6 or 10 diffrent models, and you just have the choice to associate whichever you want.

Basically, you end up with pieces of junk that will either find disappointing, or just plain scary.

mook3y
07-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Acutally, I was quite excited withthis idea. But it was a HUGE disappointement.

Basically, you choose a head, a body, arms, and legs. They come from 6 or 10 diffrent models, and you just have the choice to associate whichever you want.

Basically, you end up with pieces of junk that will either find disappointing, or just plain scary.

LOL thanks, I was wondering if it was something like that. Glad to know, so I didn't pump my DS5 up about this!

drosenbe
07-31-2007, 10:28 AM
I also don't believe that they have this anymore. A lot of the original 'games' have been removed.

wendy*darling
07-31-2007, 04:53 PM
If you are looking for a 'create a toy" type of thing- check out Innoventions in Epcot. They have a cool robot making machine. You get to make and keep your robot. It's pretty cool.

Also there's the Mr Potato Head- stuff a box full of "parts" and you can make a variety of Mr Potato Heads when you get home. It's about $18 for everything you can stuff in the box and is available in Downtown Disney at Once Upon a Toy and various other locations in and out of the parks.

mook3y
07-31-2007, 05:13 PM
If you are looking for a 'create a toy" type of thing- check out Innoventions in Epcot. They have a cool robot making machine. You get to make and keep your robot. It's pretty cool.

Also there's the Mr Potato Head- stuff a box full of "parts" and you can make a variety of Mr Potato Heads when you get home. It's about $18 for everything you can stuff in the box and is available in Downtown Disney at Once Upon a Toy and various other locations in and out of the parks.

Done the MR potato head thing both trips and its been requested again. :D Cool make your own robot sounds like fun for the kids. How much does that cost?

TIA

Tink#64
08-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I do not have a pic of it , but DS-10 created a toy (& of course we had to buy it) & he was thrilled with his creation!It was part Teradactyl, dragon, & unicorn or some other horned beast! It has the ugly/cute thing going on! We just did those last May - but that doesn't mean that the attraction is still there. My DS's really enjoyed creating their own masterpieces! DS-8 created (& of course we had to buy it) a CD in the music creating area. The area was called Create Zone & there were also lots of interactice drawing experiences on these cool monitors - all activated by touch. MY DS's loved everything about DQ, but having the opportunity to do some of their own "Imagineering" was great fun for them!:high5:

wendy*darling
08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
make your own robot sounds like fun for the kids. How much does that cost?

It's FREE :mickey: