PDA

View Full Version : Disney Decals for autos in general

kimommy63
07-25-2007, 02:10 AM
:mickey: Um, where do I go to get cool decals when I'm not in the park. I just bought a new Dodge Calibre and I love it and it's mine to decorate the way that I want so it will have a few stickers of things important to me! I want a really good classic mickey and then I don't know what else yet. Where does one go to get these besides the park? Online somewhere I am sure...so can some one clue me in?:balloon:

WDWdreamer87
07-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Disneyoutlet.com has only two stickers, (the black and white ones) with the baby who has a set of ears on, and the Princess.

Search Ebay for "Disney car decals," I found a few black and white Mickey Mouse ones.

Hope you can find what you wanted!

I recently got a Walt Disney World for my car, yet to put it on though! (Got mine at MGM).

yasmina
07-25-2007, 07:27 AM
No answer here, but a dumb question :)

These decals you're referring to, are they window stickers, or decals that you actually stick to the outside of you car, like on the side or back of the car on the paint? I would prefer the latter, as I hate anything on the windows that even partially obstructs my view.

TIA!

BrownEyedGrrl
07-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Do a Google or Blingo.com search for "Disney car decals" or Disney World Car Decals". It turns up a lot of results, so I think you'll find what you're looking for that way. :mickey:

Nini
07-26-2007, 07:49 PM
I sent you a PM :mickey:.

Denise