PDA

View Full Version : Lilo & Stitch Stuff

Lizzie
07-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Okay I know Stitch is not huge in everyone's household but he is mine and my husbands favorite. And we did the girls' room in Hawaiian. So I was wondering does the store at the Polynesian store sell anything that you can't find anywhere else or does the store outside the ride have everything you can find?

Thanks so much. Just looking for some new souveniers on our next trip.

countrycharmer
07-25-2007, 08:53 AM
My DD is a HUGE fan....we always to to the Poly on every trip but have never found anything "awe" inspiring at that store.... just need to really search around and not be afraid of going through stuff.

In December one of the resort staff gave me two outlet mall places that sold Disney merchandise when the parks tire and seasons change....I did very well there for Stitch stuff!!! Got a couple of things that even my husband was surprised about... my daughter LOVED them.

SurferStitch
07-26-2007, 12:19 PM
You're talking to the biggest Stitch fan here.

:hi:

The Poly has some really nice Hawaiian stuff. Of course, they have Lilo and Stitch, but I also like traditional Hawaiian decor. A couple years ago I bought a beautiful ukelele with a blue and white hibiscus design on it. They also had picture frames and wall art.

Our bedroom is in a Hawaiian theme, and I have dozens of Stitch items in there (plush, sericels, big figures, even "life-size" cardboard cutouts).

The store outside SGE has great Stitch items...cookie jars, plastic figurines, frames, plush and clothing. I spend a lot of time (and money) there and at the Poly stores.

If your DD's are careful with expensive things, then you should really think about spending the money and getting them a Stitch big figure for their room (they are around $150-$175). You can almost always find one at WDW, and they are awesome (I now have 5 Stitch big figs and one Lilo). The Art of Disney in Epcot and DTD have them, as does the World of Disney at DTD. The art store in MGM also has them. Both Art of Disney stores also sell beautiful Lilo and Stitch sketches that, when framed, look great on the wall (I have several).