PDA

View Full Version : Universal- Fast Passes?

ytzking
07-24-2007, 06:00 PM
I know that Universal has a system where resort guests don't stand in the stand-by line. They used to have a similar system to Fastpass for other visitors. Does anyone know if they still utilize both systems?

medic9016
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Yes, but you have to buy them seperate from you tickets if you are not staying at one of thier resorts.

battlefield2freak
07-24-2007, 06:21 PM
last time i went to both universal and IOA they still had it but it isnt worth it. the reason its not worth is because you have to pay for it whereas WDW you dont just put your card in and grab your ticket at universal im guessing you pay for fastpass they gie u a card and you just show the people at the station and they let you on.

disneydear
07-24-2007, 07:29 PM
I just stayed at one of their resorts in May.You just show your room key to be allowed in the express line. It was a perk for staying at one of their resorts.Otherwise, like the others have said you have to pay extra for it.

ytzking
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM
I know Universal has the Fastpass that you can pay for on a daily basis. When I visited in 05 they also had the system for general ticket holders that was similar to WDW's. You could get a fastpass for an attraction and have to wait about 1 1/2 hrs. to get the next one. Do they still have this for general ticket holders.:confused:

Rockstar Boyfriends
07-25-2007, 02:42 PM
The free Universal Express program was discountinued a while ago.

ytzking
07-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks Everybody. I guess I'll be getting up early to beat the crowds:thumbsup: