PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trip Report To DL without the kids

Lizzie
07-24-2007, 04:33 PM
I thought I would write my first pre-trip report to DL. I am going to DL two weeks from yesterday. I am leaving the husband and twin 15 month old girls at home. And going down with my Mom, Dad and sister for a wedding. And we thought while we are at it we would spend a couple of days in DL.

So we leave August 4th and have two days of wedding festivities, and than on the night of the 5th we head over to Howard Johnsons and are spending Monday and Tuesday in the parks.

I haven't been to DL since 2001 but have been to DW three times since than. But I grew up going to DL about every three years. We are going to get our first AP because we are going to go back in December me with my husband and kids and some friends.

We are going to spread our time between the two parks. The plan is CA on Monday and DL on Tuesday and probably extra time in DL on Monday.

We were just in DW last October and I am heading to DW in September with the husband and kids. So the plan is to see stuff that is different in CA and hit a lot of the adult attractions since I will be spending most of my time in December on kid rides.

Also I love taking pictures and with kids I never get a chance to walk around taking pictures. I am also excited for some late night shopping in DTD without the kids.

Any suggestions would be great! I am so excited for my mini vacation especially with a trip to DW right after it.

tinkwest
07-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I think you will have a great time! I'm sure your parents are excited as well.

Lucille
07-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Your plan sounds wonderful. Have a great time!!

ChipnDaleGal
07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
I hope you have a really great time! :mickey: