PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon dining plan question

TBY2225
07-24-2007, 03:17 PM
We are going in September during free dining. If we get the skillet, does this mean that the salad that comes with it is our appetizer? What about dessert, do we choose from the menu since there is no dessert listed with the skillet? I was just a little confused since most family style resturants have everything included and WC has both family style and entree dining! Thanks!

PeterPan
07-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Yes, the salad is your appetizer, and you can order any dessert you want from the menu. That is the way we were served last March. Don't think it has changed since.

Hope you like LOTS of noise and LOTS of interruptions while you dine!

dolphinmickey9170
07-24-2007, 06:08 PM
We did this in May and that was the way it worked. Being all you can eat, we didn't order all our desserts to eat there, we took them with us.

tony2979
07-25-2007, 11:55 AM
That is correct, but (and this may have only been due to a really great waitress) I ordered the skillet and asked her not to bring the salad. Didn't really want anything else, just wasn't interested in the salad. She then insisted that I pick another appetizer off the menu.....the chicken wings were great, and I felt 15 pounds heavier after leaving :mickey: