PDA

View Full Version : This maybe a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it.

Bethis26fan
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I know you can have packages ship from stores to your resort store. My question is will one resort ship to your resort. Like if we went to the GF and wanted to buy one of the mini gingerbread houses would they ship it back to our resort? Like I said it might be a stupid question, but I just didn't know.

CleveSJM
07-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Not a stupid question at all.

Yes, they will ship from resort to resort. It may take some extra time but it will get there.

angedeaile
07-24-2007, 02:34 PM
I wanted to say yes originally, but decided to do some googling first before I gave the wrong answer.

From what I read on the DW website and other websites, it is only park and DTD shop purchases. However, they don't mention resorts shops at all...saying no or yes. So you got me.

Perhaps calling your resort that you plan on staying at and asking them might give you the right answer.

ginger19
07-24-2007, 02:48 PM
I believe they will but it takes about 2 days. We used this when we were there in January without any problems.

DestinationWDW
07-24-2007, 03:06 PM
I know you can have packages ship from stores to your resort store. My question is will one resort ship to your resort. Like if we went to the GF and wanted to buy one of the mini gingerbread houses would they ship it back to our resort? Like I said it might be a stupid question, but I just didn't know.

They will not ship FOOD items, we tried this at Christmas and they would NOT ship the Gingerbread house to our resort. I wound up making a special trip back to our resort.

snifflesmcg
07-24-2007, 03:28 PM
They will not ship FOOD items, we tried this at Christmas and they would NOT ship the Gingerbread house to our resort. I wound up making a special trip back to our resort.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind when I'm trying to ship candies from world showcase to my room.

Bethis26fan
07-24-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks that was I all need to plan our time.

Speaking of the gingerbread houses do you know about how much they cost?

countrycharmer
07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
When we went in December I got a "Price list" from them....they ranged from $65.00 to over $100.00 (mainly by size). If I can find it in the attic I will let you know exact prices.

LauraF
07-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Why not just have them ship it home for you?

Bethis26fan
07-25-2007, 01:33 PM
When we went in December I got a "Price list" from them....they ranged from $65.00 to over $100.00 (mainly by size). If I can find it in the attic I will let you know exact prices.

Cool thanks I was just wondering a general price range.