PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about GardenGrocer.com

grapeguzzler
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Getting ready to place my order for groceries for next week's trip. Does anyone have complaints about gardengrocer.com?

They say that the resort will keep the groceries cold until we get back to the room. Our plan is to arrive early in the morning. Have the BWV hold our luggage so we can go to the parks. We need goceries also delivered that day. Is this true that boardwalk will put parrishables in a refrigerator until we get to our room?

robyn221
07-24-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm going to be in a similar situation when we go in September, although we're staying in the cabins at FW. I'm posting so I can keep track of this thread.

Robyn

GreenBeetle
07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
No complaints here. Gardengrocer delivered our order to SSR where it was kept cold at Bell Services. Once we returned from EPCOT, they brought it to our room. We will use them again for sure.

prprincess
07-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Another satisfied customer here as well.

If you don't want your order left with Bell Services, ask for the delivery person's cellphone number. After placing our order here at home, I was given the delivery person's cellphone number. We called him as soon as we checked into our room, and he arrived with our order about 30 minutes later. Great service!!:thumbsup:

grapeguzzler
07-24-2007, 03:19 PM
I LOVE this board! I did call Boardwalk directly and confirmed when left with Bell Services they will refrigerate and deliver it to our room when we call them. Whew! So I made a note in my order to gardengrocer.com

Thanks for everyones wonderful help!

dolphinmickey9170
07-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks for starting this post. I placed my order and was worried about it getting to the resort before we did, even though I chose the time frame of our approximate arrival.

wendy*darling
07-24-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm going to be in a similar situation when we go in September, although we're staying in the cabins at FW. I'm posting so I can keep track of this thread.

Robyn
We just stayed at the Cabins in late June and used Garden Grocer.
Unfortunately, FW does not have the capability to refrigerate groceries like the other resorts do. They have a much more limited storage area for Bell Services than other resorts, probably since the vast majority of people who stay there bring their "house" with them!

But I did choose a window that worked with my plans for the day. They delivered on time and Bell Services brought the groceries to my cabin when I called.
It worked beautifully.

goofy4mickey
07-25-2007, 12:50 AM
We used them for the first time in July. I actually ordered one day after the parks closed (we kept meaning to go to a store, but never seemed to find time!:silly:

They were great - ordered late one night,delivered next evening. We were at BWV,got message late at night and everything was fine at bell services - cold stuff cold, etc.

Kim

robyn221
07-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks, Linda! I'll keep that in mind!

Robyn:mickey: