PDA

View Full Version : Teppanyaki w/picky child?

grumpypima
07-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I am so excited about our upcoming trip. Most of our ADRs are in place, but now I am second guessing a few. We have reservations at Teppanyaki; and we have a picky eater. Our DS is 5 years old and he will not eat anything on the menu (I know, what was I thinking, probably shouldn't have made the ADR).

My question is: Can we order chicken tenders? When we ate at O'hana's last year, and it was no problem.

WonderlandsMostWanted
07-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Hmm, you know I don't know if they could? The food is basically all prepared in front of you, and it's very cool! (It's my favorite restaurant in the whole universe, so I may be a bit biased!:secret:) He may think that it was so great how they prepared it, that he'd actually try it? (Yeah, wishful thinking I'm sure.) I'd try calling Disney Dining on that one, you may be able to contact the restaurant and see what they have to say.

stitch and co
07-23-2007, 10:00 PM
I was worried when we went with our picky eater. When we went to Teppanyaki last August, they had grilled chicken on the kids menu. Our picky eater did fine with that and loved the noodles off of my plate. I really think it helped watching the chef prepare the food right in front of them.

I know grilled chicken is not the same, as my nephew will only eat chicken one way --- as nuggets.