PDA

View Full Version : Bald little girl and BBB?

GeminiAngel
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Do they have the princess wigs at BBB?
My DD has alopecia and is completly bald.
I didn't take her because I was not sure how it would be handled. any info on this?

Christine
07-23-2007, 05:28 PM
If they don't have wigs IN the BBB, I know they have them in the World of Disney Princess room store that the boutique is located in.

She'll have the time of her life! :cloud9:

Nekochan
07-23-2007, 06:04 PM
If it were my little girl, I would DEFINITELY call ahead and make sure they can handle the situation - whether styling a wig or having one available.

This is from their website:

Booking in advance is strongly recommended. Call (407) WDW-STYLE (939-7895)† to make a reservation today. We require a credit card as a guarantee. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.

ElenitaB
07-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Having spent many months wearing a wig, I would suggest that the princess wigs they have available may be uncomfortable for your little one (scratchy and such)... even after you check, you might still want to bring along a wig liner. I'm sure that whatever you do decide, the staff at BBB will do their best to make the best experience possible for your DD.

GeminiAngel
07-24-2007, 04:59 PM
She is used to wearing wigs & costume wigs.
I would bring a liner. I'm just hoping when we go back in 2009, she will be 7. She will still be interested in something like BBB.
Could I do it with her?

RaRaRoundTheWorld
07-25-2007, 12:51 AM
I would call ahead and explain your situation. And don't forget, she can still enjoy the rest of the package!