PDA

View Full Version : DDP for Breakfast

Scar
07-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Can I substitute both the appetizer and desert for fruit at a resort counter service location on the DDP for breakfast? In other words, one entrée, one drink, and two pieces of fruit.

vamaggie
07-23-2007, 04:40 PM
In Info Central it says that dessert is NOT applicable for breakfast. I wonder if you could do a piece of fruit for an "appetizer" or of the fruit would count toward a snack credit. Now I'm confused too! :confused:

grumpycajun
07-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I can confirm that dessert is not applicable for a breakfast. Not sure about the appetizer. We've gotten different stories from different CM's on that one. We've found that using any TS or CS credits for breakfast is the least efficient way to use the plan, although I understand that's not always the most important consideration. We've used them for breakfast in the past, but on our trip a few weeks back we used only snack credits in the morning for things like bagels or pastries and saved the TS and CS for lunch and dinner. It worked out great. Just something to think about.;)

princess'npirate mommy
07-23-2007, 07:52 PM
At the CS locations you do not get an appetizer at any meal this only happens at the TS. We have been given fruit and/or muffins etc. as a dessert when we had a CS breakfast on the DDP. It did vary from cast member to cast member and location to location. Several times when we told a cast member we would use a snack credit for the extra item, they would just say "Alright, I just see a complete CS meal here.", give us a wink and charge us for the CS meal only.

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah, we use our snack credits for breakfast too, seems to be the best value, especially since we don't snack much during the day.

pixiesmimi
07-23-2007, 09:23 PM
The DDP works good for TS breakfast like at Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's or somewhere like this where there is a buffet. We usually use ours at the resort where you usually have a selection of breakfasts. I believe this is considered the CS. We usually have pancakes or waffles or egg crossonts or something like this.