PDA

View Full Version : Any type of upgrade at POFQ?

yasmina
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm just curious if there is any kind of upgrade available at POFQ beyond a preferred room (which we already have booked)?

They don't have any club/concierge level rooms, right?

I'm not looking for anything, just wondering.

SBETigg
07-23-2007, 10:12 AM
There is no club/concierge level at the moderate resorts, only at deluxe resorts. I hope you have a great trip! :)

CleveRocks
07-23-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm just curious if there is any kind of upgrade available at POFQ beyond a preferred room (which we already have booked)?Only problem is, you couldn't possibly have booked a "preferred room" at POFQ.

The only two possible upgrades that you can reserve/pay for at POFQ are water view room and king-size bed room. POFQ has no preferred location rooms.

mickey-mouse35
07-23-2007, 05:47 PM
To me, I don't think the added expense for water view is worth it, since it's not a lake or something pretty-just the pool or river.

Jen C.
07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
OK friends...
:hide2:
:giveup::grouphug:

yasmina
07-24-2007, 11:56 AM
OK friends...
:hide2:
:giveup::grouphug:

I hear ya' Jen C.! Don't worry, my end of this debate is done.

:sorry:

offwego
07-24-2007, 12:24 PM
One thing to mention is that unlike the sister resort this is a farily small resort. With the exception of the pool views the river views will take you to some of the farther (but still not very far) places from the food court and buses.

Not sure if you were looking for proximity or view but this is one resort where putting both would be tricky. However if it's just the king bed you want I suppose that won't matter as much. (I have no idea where they are).

yasmina
07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
One thing to mention is that unlike the sister resort this is a farily small resort. With the exception of the pool views the river views will take you to some of the farther (but still not very far) places from the food court and buses.

Not sure if you were looking for proximity or view but this is one resort where putting both would be tricky. However if it's just the king bed you want I suppose that won't matter as much. (I have no idea where they are).

Being fairly small is one of the reasons I chose this resort. I would love a king bed, but with 2 dd's, that wouldn't work. They're 9 & 11 - our co-sleeping days are over :). We've booked a "water view" room (as opposed to "preferred", which we had booked at ASMo before we paid to upgrade our resort) I don't really care about whether we have a pool or river view.

Jen C.
07-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Have an awesome time Yasmina!!!:thumbsup:

You will really enjoy your resort. my aunt stayed there and the water views are great! Enjoy!!:party:, and safe travels to you and your family!:mickey:

E-OR
07-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Our family loves this resort. We have always gotten a standard view room and requested building 5 courtyard view. We get up in the morning and enjoy having our coffee on a bench by the fountain. We will be staying again in September and can hardly wait. The walk to POR is such a nice quiet walk along the water. I hope you enjoy this resort as much as we do.