PDA

View Full Version : September Dining???

Mickey's 4Walls
07-22-2007, 03:19 PM
We are going to WDW Sept 21-29- I have all dates planned except for Thur 27--any suggestions?? My DD dosn't care for rice--we wanted a good steak--or seafood or good buffet....so far we have CP, WC, CM, Boma's, WGP; Ohana's...also i have a 2yr old and 8yrs old both boys:thumbsup:

thanks for any help!!:mickey:

LauraF
07-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Perhaps the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary?
It has the steak and seafood, yummy desserts, and watching the monorail come through would interest your boys at that age. Plus, they will be closing the restaurant soon, so you might as well go before it closes.

wendy*darling
07-22-2007, 04:17 PM
It looks like you already have several good buffets, and they all have a carving station for prime rib or similar.
If you are looking for a sit down restaurant with steak- Concourse is good, but I see you are already eating next door at Chef Mickey's. Yachtsman Steakhouse (at the Yacht Club) is excellent as well. (You don't mention if you are doing the Dining Plan- but if you are- Yachtsman is 2TS). The Yacht Club Galley is only 1TS and is a quiet, very pleasant place to dine.
The Grand Floridian Cafe has good steaks too. So does the Turf Club at Saratoga.

There is no reason your DD would have to eat rice at any restaurant- so don't worry about that. Just ask for a different side if something comes with rice.

I hesitate to recommend anything in the parks, since it is unlikely you could get an ADR this late. Resorts restaurants are your best bet.
I'd call Disney Dining and ask what is available for that date and work from there.

Crow
07-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Le Cellier for steak but it might b hard to get in now.
or try Teppanyaki (Teppan Edo)
for another buffet try Trails End at FW..not exp and you can check out the animals etc.

LibertyTreeGal
07-22-2007, 07:04 PM
I agree with Linda, call Disney Dining pronto, let them know your date and then chose from what is available and do it like NOW.

tinksmom02
07-22-2007, 09:29 PM
I agree with Linda, call Disney Dining pronto, let them know your date and then chose from what is available and do it like NOW.

:ditto:

We'll be at Cindy's Gala Feast for dinner that night...

We'll be at CP, Ohana's and Boma that week, as well!