PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bayou Questions

Tink&Goofy
07-22-2007, 01:21 PM
We are having lunch at the Blue Bayou next month! I have always wanted to eat there, and since we are taking my parents for their first trip EVER to DL, it was the perfect time! I have heard that the waterfront tables are only for 4 - is that true? There will be 7 of us, so I guess that will eliminate that possibility. Will they allow older kids to order from the kids menu? I know the 5 year old can, but what about the 12 and 15 year old - they are picky eaters, and eat like birds, so there is no point in trying to order a regular entree for them. Will they be able to order the kids meals? Also, since they specifically add a charge for splitting meals, does that mean that most are very large? or are many people trying to keep the cost down? Cost is not the main factor for us, but I hate to order food and then waste half of it. Should we plan to each order our own - or split??

IrishMickey
07-23-2007, 01:03 PM
You might ask to sit at two water front tables if they won't let you sit together as a group of seven. Remember that you will have a little extra wait for the waterfront, unless your reservations are first of the day. As for the kids and kids meal, depends on the server, however when we have eaten with picky kids, they ordered some appetizers for their meal, still inexpensive and the right size. We love this place, but my kids prefer the character meals right now, so I envy your ability to eat there. Enjoy:mickey: