PDA

View Full Version : Swan

Sandkey
07-22-2007, 11:17 AM
I need help! We are staying at the Swan for the first time. We usually stay at poly, or french quarter{port orleans} I know these resorts like the back of my hand. Our family has visited these resorts for the last 12 years in a row. I request the perfect rooms every time. This year we are trying a new resort could't resist the price. Here is where I need all of the Swan guests to help.. WHAT ROOM?
Please give me ideas. what was your favorite ?and why. what location, or floor, or room #
You can see I am alittle stressed. My family is winning why are we changing bla bla. aahhhhh!

thanks for the help....:mickey:

tltcats
07-22-2007, 01:48 PM
We LOVE the swan! Our favorite room is actually one of the "standard" rooms. It's room 844 (although 744 or 644 would be identical). This is a corner room, down a short hall from the elevator (instead of a hike). The windows wrap around two full walls and the view looks out over the waterway, boardwalk, Beach and Yacht.

I don't know if kids are going to care too much, but we find the heavenly beds absolutely wonderful after long days of walking and playing in the parks.

Unlike Disney hotels, you want to put your room request in with the Swan as soon as possible as opposed to faxing just a few days before your arrival.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

dumbo ears
07-22-2007, 02:01 PM
well i couldn't tell u what room and floor but i can tell u that the beds at the swan are the best beds in the world!

Horizon93
07-22-2007, 03:30 PM
WE love the Swan! The beds are incredible. Service is outstanding. The resort has a great feel and fits Disney's high standards. Those, "wrap around rooms" sound great. WE have never had an Epcot view. That would likely be the best. (Those corner rooms at the top of the list)

We have never had a bad view. Having a balcony is nice. Not all of the rooms have them. Last trip we had a view of the Dolphin which was very cool. One time we faced the parking lot, but what we primarily saw was MGM and TOT!

Your family will love the place!

tomorrowschild
07-22-2007, 05:37 PM
We usually stay in room 444- it is a standard view so less money. Again as mentioned above a corner view. No balcony.

check out the view for 444 here (click froward to see out all windows) (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brettyoung321/detail?.dir=475dre2&.dnm=a959re2.jpg&.src=ph)

My parents just came back from the Swan a week ago- 902 they believe it was a standard view.

See 902 pics here, again click froward to see all views (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWJuly4th2007/photo#5083589363993151458)

They then had problems with noise (construction above them) and were upgraded and moved to room 726- a lovely room with a balcony and they had a great view of the fireworks from EPCOT

click here to see views from 726 (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWJuly8th2007/photo#5084908266845386082)

You will love the Swan, we do!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-22-2007, 10:11 PM
The beds really are the most comfortable. And don't forget, you can use all the facilities at the Dolphin as well. I don't remember our room numbers but we have only had a bad room once. We usually get one with a balcony and I love to sit out there in the morning and eat my breakfast.

wdwfan
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Just returned last night from Swan stay. We had standard rooms 359 & 360. (connecting) One had king/one 2 queens. The beds are heavenly as they say. We overlooked the parking lot with view of boardwalk and ToT. There wasn't a balcony and NEVER any noise from cars/buses below. We were close to elevators too. Great access to Epcot & all the other Epcot resorts. The only thing I didn't like was having to walk to Dolphin for soda/snacks for room. Just made one trip, then just got ice for drinks. It's a great resort and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.