PDA

View Full Version : OKW / Parking

Lucyrella
07-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the parking arrangements for OKW? We will be there August 26th to September 1st and we are driving. I couldn't get a clear picture of the parking lots from the map. So how is the parking for those who have BTDT? We are traveling with 2 little ones and interested in seeing if we can request building 23.

Thanks!

Maleficent's Dad
07-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Parking at OKW is the BEST on WDW's property. Parking is done directly in front of your building/room. Minimal walk at best! :thumbsup:

Lucyrella
07-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks Frank...

I knew you would come through for me! I am really starting to get excited we are only 32 days away...

:thumbsup:

pox24
07-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Great choice... we had 2410 in March and it was awesome. Parked right in front of our studio and we were across the street ( 3 minutes) from the Marina and everything.:thumbsup:

Downtown Dave
07-24-2007, 01:15 AM
The parking is top notch. I read the unofficial guide and picked a great room that way, we were right on the water. I think that there are some pictures on my home page, but you'll have to scroll back a it. Also, if you plan on taking the Disney bus to the parks, be aware of the order of the bus stops, it's not fun when a full bus arrives!