PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Dreams - Grand Marshall

Disney Babe
07-21-2007, 08:44 PM
I am assuming that DL still has the Parade of Dreams because it is such a good parade. But are they still doing the Grand Marshall car before the parade with DL guests riding in it? If so, how do guests get to do that? Someone who is going to DL for an anniversary asked me if there was anything special they could do at DL and I thought of that.

AZ Disney
07-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Our friends were the Grand Marshal Family in Oct 05 and it was completely random according to them. They were approached by a CM with a blue clip board just inside the entrance. They had a ball.

NotaGeek
07-21-2007, 10:47 PM
The choosing of the Grand Marshall family is random and part of the year of Ga-zillion dreams ... so it's that random computer thing awarded by the dream squad (for this year at a least, not sure the rest of the time!) ... I would LOVE to sit in the car and wave down Main Street! :wave:

Lulie
07-22-2007, 02:19 PM
We were there last week and they only had a Grand Marshall for the later parade. She was picked at random as part of the year of a million dreams. She and her family rode in the parade and they also got to spend the night in the new Mickey Mouse penthouse!!!! Lucky girl!

ojeilatan
08-23-2007, 11:56 AM
One night when we were there, a young girl and her family were grand marshalls, and were in disneyland on a Make-a-Wish trip. Their car even had a Make-a-Wish foundation banner on the side of it.