PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Crowds

GoofysGirl
07-21-2007, 02:19 PM
How crowded is the Labor Day weekend? We have a trip planned in December, but will most likely have to change due to hubbys new job. Are the crowds huge like summer or more manageable? Thanks!:mickey:

Donalds Duckie
07-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I will be going Labor Day weekend for the first time this year. I posted the same question, I also had to reschedule my Dec. trip due to my new job, and it seems that it's not nearly as crowded as other holiday weekends because many schools around the country start in mid to late August. I'm sure someone with personal experience at WDW over Labor Day weekend will be along shortly!

Have a great time whether you go in Sept. or Dec.:mickey:

dephenn
07-21-2007, 06:54 PM
We arrived the Saturday before Labor day 2005 and the crowds were very managable, I would recommend it to anyone that can go for that week to do it. We only had to use the fast pass once all week. There were some popular rides like space mountain, splash mountain, and soarin' that we were actually be rushed on to (politely) by CMs. Me and DS went on star tours ride and were the only two on it. Maybe because it needs to be seriously updated. Well good luck and I hope you have the same experience I had.

luv2BnWDW
07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
We were there in 05 for the weekend and found the crowds to be low-moderate. In only 3 days, we were able to do everything we wanted, some things more than once. I think it's a great time to go!

faline
07-23-2007, 06:10 AM
It's been a while since we've been there over this holiday but we found it surprisingly manageable. The Magic Kingdom does tend to get more crowded on holiday weekends than the other parks.

LauraF
07-23-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm told that it is crowded, but not as much as during peak season. It really drops off the week after Labor Day.

Dizneyfan
07-24-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm glad that this question was asked. We will be there for labor day and I was hoping that it will not be half as crowded as President's day.:mickey:

faline
07-24-2007, 02:40 PM
My experience with Labor Day is that is quite a bit less crowded than it is over Presidents' Day!

psychotekkie
07-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes but last year and this year, there has been Free Dining available. Will that have any effect?

faline
07-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Free dining has pushed up crowds but, having been over Presidents' Day weekend, I don't think the crowds would be pushed up to that level!