PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Wonderful World of Memories

handmaidenofprincesses
07-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm really loking forward to scrapbooking my trip when I return. I'm just wondering what kinds of things are in this store? Do they have theme-park or resort specific stickers? And, more importantly, are they any more expensive than the average scrapbooking supplies? (Which, as anyone who scrapbooks know, tend to be overpriced as it is)

Bethanymouse
07-21-2007, 01:25 AM
I am also really looking forward to scrapbooking my next trip and some of my others :blush:(which I never got around to!) Last summer when we were there I remember purchasing a few items and I found them to be a little more than our regular scrapbook stuff, which as you said is expensive. I know it was cheaper for me to pick up the character stuff at the Ragshop/Michaels. But the theme park stuff I picked up and did feel that I paid too much for it. But it is disney so what are you gonna do right?;) I looked on ebay last night at some of it and it looks like fun stuff- but it is even higher priced on there.....happy scrapbooking!:tink:

Catwillow
07-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Handmaidenofprincess....I sent you a private message.

Kathleen

Aggie97
07-23-2007, 01:48 AM
They do have park-specific items, but I have not seen any resort-specific items.

There are different combo packs that include a variety of background papers and logo stickers for all four parks. I really like the large spiral-bound book that has many themed background papers -- for the different parks, lands within the parks, fireworks, some specific rides.

There are a number of punches in different character shapes -- I like the castle-shaped punch and have used that quite a bit. The scissors that trim in Mickey heads are cute, but it's a little hard to tell that the paper is trimmed as Mickey heads.

One unique item that I've really enjoyed using is a box of stickers that are an assortment of vintage ride posters, movie posters, and ads.

Have fun!! :mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
07-27-2007, 06:07 PM
My DD,14, loves scrap booking and wants to do this after our trip in September. Can someone tell me where this store is located? She is very excited to know there is such a store. :mickey:

Catwillow
07-28-2007, 10:12 PM
The location of the store is right across from the side entrance of the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney....just down the sidewalk from the Rainforest Cafe. They also have a nice selection at the World of Disney Store (the main store @ Downtown Disney. Also, a majority of the kits, stickers, etc are available in other stores throughout the parks AND resorts.

There is actually a Wilderness Lodge / Fort Wilderness Kit....Called Lodge Mickey Scrapbooking Kit - $15. They do have the holiday specific kits that run $15 and they do at times have Album kits that run $28. There's mickey head eyelets (25pkg) for $3, Mickey Head paper clips (25 pkg) $5, Mickey Buttons (15 pkg) $8. Many different stickers, many different kits.

The Christmas Albums Kit (Merriest Place In The World) last year ran about $25. The Halloween Album Kit about the same. Those kits come with the 12x12 album, papers, stickers, frames....nice deal.

Lets see....there's the Santa Mickey Kit, Candy Cane Kit, and the Holiday Scrapbooking Kit and the Halloween Kit. Also, the 2007 Scrapbooking Kit...Where Magic Lives Kit (also comes as an Album Kit), 4 Parks 1 World Kit, Florida Vacation Kit, Thrill Atraction Kit, Tinkerbell Kit (if I remember right), a Princess Kit (if I remember right).

They have a Mickey (full figure), Minnie (full figure), Castle Punch -- They run about $6 and 'mini' Mickey head punch -- I believe that was $5.

There is much more...but that will give you an idea of what there is.