PDA

View Full Version : P&P Party Ticket Options

BronxTigger
07-20-2007, 09:23 PM
When I go to purchase my Pirate & Princess Party tickets online, it gives me a few options in how to receive my ticket. I want a ticket that I'll be able to keep and scrapbook, so I don't think I want to do the e-ticket, but is there a difference between getting it in the mail or picking it up will-call?

Another thing to consider is that I am going to the Party on my arrival day, but my plane is scheduled to land at 9:30am.

Thanks.

SBETigg
07-20-2007, 10:46 PM
I called and I didn't get any options. I got great tickets in the mail, that are actually plastic cards (four, all with a different character logo- very scrapbook-able). I'm not sure what the differences are but I do know that my tickets are non-refundable and they gave me the confirmation information in case, for some reason, the tickets are lost so that I have some recourse even though they stressed there are no guarantees in the event of ticket loss.

The big plus side is that I like having my tickets in my possession and not having to go pick them up, and they will be nice keepsakes after the fact. I would skip the e-tickets and go with the mailed ones.

crazypoohbear
07-20-2007, 11:09 PM
We got our 8 tickets in the mail also They all have different characters.
We are going August 31st!!!!
We ordered our tickets about 2 month ago but received them within 2 weeks.

BronxTigger
07-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks for your replies. I'm going to order the ticket now (for the 18th) and have it shipped to me. It should get here by the 17th, and then I won't have to worry about picking it up at Will Call when I first get to WDW. :thumbsup:

4 weeks from tomorrow!

Lucyrella
07-21-2007, 11:45 AM
We will be there on the 31st too! Our tickets are all different also, and very cute. Lucyrella was upset that her ticket didn't have tinkerbell on it.... oh well she doesn't even know what we are going to yet... she will be so surprised. I hope the Pirate part of the party doesn't scare her. She has this thing about Pirates lately that is not settling too well with her.