PDA

View Full Version : What Age for BBB

tomorrowschild
07-20-2007, 03:12 PM
My little princess is just 3 months, but I am already thinking about the day when she will be old enough to enjoy the BBB. How old was your little princess when she got made over at the BBB? What age do you feel my little princess would get the most out of this? :princess:

GottaLvDisney
07-20-2007, 05:40 PM
This September will be my girls first time visiting BBB, but they're all really looking forward to the experience. They'll be eight, eight, five & three. I think maybe the two younger ones are at more of a "prime" princess :princess: age, but my older ones are still tickled pink :high5: about the whole deal.

I could be wrong, but I think they take appointments for ages 3 & up... Someone will correct me if I'm not remembering right.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-21-2007, 12:35 AM
I could be wrong, but I think they take appointments for ages 3 & up... Someone will correct me if I'm not remembering right.

We were told 3 and up when we booked our DD's appointment. :thumbsup:

RaRaRoundTheWorld
07-21-2007, 07:00 AM
My DD will be 4&1/2 when she goes for the first time. I don't love the idea of encouraging her to wear make-up, but I have heard that the applications are very light.

Her cousin did BBB at 3&1/2 and completely loved the experience.
Our family friends are taking their DDs for their 4th birthday.

kakn7294
07-22-2007, 12:36 AM
My DD's were 11 and 7 (her birthday was just the week before though). They loved it. Any girly girl and even some who are ordinarily tomboys would love being fussed over like they do. The make-up is very light and you can even forgo it if you so desire. I think age 3 - 4 years is a good age, but you're never too old! The fairy godmother-in-training told me they had an 80 yo grandma in just the week before - she was celebrating her birthday!

MinniesMom
07-22-2007, 08:52 AM
I think that it all depends on the child. My girls, ages 6 and (almost) 4 are going this year. My younger daughter is a real "girly girl" She's the one who actually asked to go after seeing some pictures. My older daughter could care less. Although I am sure that she will enjoy it - she can probably take it or leave it. She was also one of those kids at 3 who would never sit still- so even though they take kids as young as 3, as much as I would have wanted her to go, my older daughter would have never sat through it (had it been around at the time.) So it probably would have been a waste of money. When your daughter turns 3, you'll know if she's ready or not.