PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Weekends?

Darin M
07-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone, I have a few q's about the Star Wars Weekends. I am a fan of the films.

1- Are the SW Weekends every weekend at MGM, or are they specified dates?

2- What are your reviews on it?

DDuck66
07-20-2007, 02:04 PM
I am a big fan of SW so I really love it. It is everyweekend in June (this year) so there are not special times. In previous years it has run longer. Usually it was about the 2nd week in May until the end of June. It looks like they are cutting down on the time. There is plenty to do, and if you are a Star Wars fan it is not to be missed.
:darth::trooper::yoda::chewy::ewok:

Figment!
07-20-2007, 02:09 PM
See also the Star Wars Weekends (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/starwars.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central. :yoda:

Nevergrowup
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
We planned a trip this year and just got lucky that it was opening weekend for Star Wars. We had a great time.

JPL
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Just a tip if you plan on getting any autographs from the stars be there very early people were lining up outside the entrance the night before for FPs to get the autographs.

DizneyFreak2002
07-21-2007, 12:44 PM
I went this year... I was there for the first weekend only.... JPL is right.... If you want autographs, be there early... Same goes for merchandise... The lines at 7:30 AM were unreal... And this was before park open....