PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP or MVMCP

mickeysworld
07-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Which hard ticket event do you prefer and why? I can't compare because I've never been to MNSSHP but we have done the Christmas party in the past and I'm not so sure we would do it more than once or twice. We loved it but were on the fence as to wether or not the additional cost was worth it. We aren't big parade people and at Christmas we love the decorations that are up, but those are up wether or not you attend the party...Any of you with experience at both events prefer one over the other?

Mickey91
07-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Well we loved them both, but MNSSHP gets the edge. Like you say, the Christmas decorations and fanfare are there whether you go to the party or not. We even found that the special "Mickey's Night Before Christmas" show was showing the Saturday before we left. Other than the cookies and hot chocolate and the parade, there weren't any differences.

The MNSSHP is about the only place to experience Halloween before the actual night. It is honestly better to go to the party on a different night as the resorts have awesome things going on that day and night. You end up missing some really cool stuff if you go to the party on Halloween. The parade is awesome and the fireworks are grand! I personally love the trick or treaing and DH loves meeting the different characters that aren't always available at other times.

Still, it is a personal choice whether or not it is worth the extra money. I hesitate to say that MVMCP is worth it because all of WDW is at its Christmas best. But, I will go again if I am there at the right time. I'm a sucker for those things!:mickey:

psychotekkie
07-20-2007, 12:12 AM
I see PnPP never even made the list?

Oh well. I've never been to any of them, but will see PnPP on August 15th.

GrmGrninGost
07-20-2007, 01:47 PM
I love them both, but I love the MNSSHP the most!! It is my favorite special event at WDW!! :mpumpkin:

January-2007
07-20-2007, 03:43 PM
I can't wait to go to MVMCP so that's what I voted for. I like Christmas a whole lot more than Halloween, no contest!

DestinationWDW
07-20-2007, 05:59 PM
The parade is awesome and the fireworks are grand! I personally love the trick or treaing and DH loves meeting the different characters that aren't always available at other times.

:ditto:

We love the Fireworks too and have some autographs and pics of characters we haven't seen any other trip (Great if you Love villians!)!
:mickey:

DestinationWDW
07-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry Mickey91 for chopping up your quote so badly! We love Halloween!