PDA

View Full Version : The Wave??

GhostHost999
07-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Good Evening Everyone,

Now please forgive my ignorance as I have not been back to WDW since '01, but does anyone know anything about the restaurant that is taking the place of my fave (concourse steakhouse). If they are moving the sit down restaurant downstairs, where will the arcade go? I do so love going for a late night stroll and playing a few video games en route. Any info anyone has would be a great help.

LoriMistress
07-19-2007, 10:19 PM
The Wave is just replacing the Food and Fun Center. It's a 24 hour TS/CS place to grab some quick food. It will be open sometime in August 2008. It will cost around $2-8 but of course, things will change throughout the months.

Figment!
07-19-2007, 10:50 PM
The arcade portion of the Food and Fun Center closed April 25, 2007. A new arcade "Contemporary Games" opened on the Grand Concourse level May 1, 2007 in the former space of the Fantasia Shop.

See Contemporary Resort Restaurant Renovations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107969) for available details on the forthcoming "The Wave" venue.

To keep discussion on the planned restaurant in once place, I'm going to direct all further discussion to the thread linked above.

Thank you.