PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp on halloween or another night?

aiacob
07-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I want to do the mnsshp on halloween but my dh thinks it will be crazy. What are the crowds like on halloween? Thanks Angie I.

readytogo2
07-19-2007, 07:28 PM
we were there on halloween 2yrs ago . it seemed crowded until after the fireworks and parades but nothing to bad. once the crowd thinned out we were practically walking on rides

BRJARE3
07-19-2007, 09:06 PM
We were there on Halloween in 2001. It was crowded at the beginning of the night. The wait to get our picture taken was about 1 hour. After the parades, the crowd did thin out and we were able to get right on the rides. We trick-or-treated all around the park, and they gave us a ton of candy. It was just my husband and myself. Have a great time. It was so much fun.

Beast_fanatic
07-19-2007, 10:34 PM
We were there a couple of years ago on Halloween night, and didn't feel like it was very crowded at all. The only time that it felt crowded was immediately after the fireworks... most people were trying to leave the park, and we were going against the flow of traffic. We did not trick or treat early in the evening, but later on there weren't really any lines for it at all, and all the rides we rode all evening had very few lines (if any).

Mickey91
07-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Halloween will be sold out. We went in 2003 and I wish we had gone a different night. Not because of the crowds, but because of all the fun things that went on all over WDW. Especially at the Poly. They had pumpkin carving, a costume contest, just lots of Halloween fun! The party wasn't any different than any other party night.

GrmGrninGost
07-20-2007, 01:43 PM
GO!! They only sell a set amount of MNSSHP tickets for any one night. A lot of the parties will sell out! Halloween night will be busy, but it's not that bad! There are so many cool things going on that the ride lines will still be shorter than during the day. Plus, you get the Halloween parade, special fireworks and trick- or-treating! Also, there will be characters you don't normally get to see! MNSSHP is my favorite!!:mpumpkin: