PDA

View Full Version : Could someone tell me.....

nicole48040
07-19-2007, 06:32 PM
The week of Thanksgiving....when does it really start getting busy? A few days before or just the whole week???? What about the weekend prior to Thanksgiving week???:confused:

IloveDisney71
07-19-2007, 06:41 PM
We arrived at Disney on the Thursday before Thanksgiving in 2005. Our last day at the parks was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Our resort (the Car. beach) was pretty deserted the whole time. In our section's parking lot, our car was one of about 10! The parks were wonderful. They were not crowded at all, until Tuesday. Tuesday was the first day that the crowds noticeably picked up.
I usually travel to Disney in the summer months when the crowds are always high, unless it's raining - HA! So I really enjoyed the crowd levels during our pre-Thanksgiving trip.

SBETigg
07-19-2007, 07:14 PM
The year we went for the Thanksgiving time frame, it got extremely crowded on the weekend before Thanksgiving but the whole week leading up to that weekend had very low crowds.

Tick-Tock
07-20-2007, 01:59 PM
My co-worker was there last year and she said that the crowds picked up noticeably the Wednesday just before Thanksgiving.