PDA

View Full Version : Movie decor

mickey-mouse35
07-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I have been trying to find wall decor for our new movie room/home theater and have had little luck on Ebay (getting some movie posters but also want some tickets/camera wall art or something movie related). Do any of the stores at Disney Studios or elsewhere have any cute movie decor that I can display in my media room?

:director: :popcorn:

SgtTigger
07-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh yes...... Right inside the gate at Disney MGM to the left is some great things from movies.... Pictures and signatures from the stars and posters also...... I would love to buy a ton of stuff from there......

OK the name is Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind .......

It is just what you are looking for.....

:cop: :tigger:

wendy*darling
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
The Disney-MGM Studios is your best bet.

There is also a shop at the end of the Backlot Tour in with movie stuff- fake Oscar awards (Mickey's) and other things that might look good in a media room.
Also, on Hollywood Boulevard (still in the Studios) on the right side is a large store with some things that might fit.

Just keep your eyes open everywhere you go- you never know what you might find.

mickey-mouse35
07-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Awesome--I'll shop :shop: while DH is riding Tower of Terror! :crazy:

countrycharmer
07-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Have you tried www.mousesurplus.com ? they have LOTS of imaginative stuff from the parks, etc.

countrycharmer
07-25-2007, 08:49 AM
:blush:Sorry..... also www.orientaltrading.com has a whole "movie" theme type party package that has neat stuff...might be worth a look.

mickey-mouse35
07-25-2007, 11:42 AM
I saw the movie stuff at Oriental Trading, but didn't want the cardboard look. Looking for tin or metal or something more substantial. I'll check out the other web site. Thanks! :mickey: