PDA

View Full Version : Best MK View rooms in Boca Chica?????

rjmdds
07-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Can anyone tell me which rooms in Boca Chica offer the bext MK views? We love Boca Chica because of the pool proximity and the views but I want to know which rooms offer the best views. THanks.

TammiMcMan
07-19-2007, 10:51 AM
If you booked a theme park view, then all the rooms are going to be in the back of the building. I believe they consider all those back rooms theme park view, because at the very least, you'll be able to see Space Mountain and possibly Spaceship Earth poking through the trees. Unfortunately, I don't know how the room numbers go in that building, but if you walk in the front door, the backside rooms which would be on the left have some pretty big trees. You'd need to be on one of the top floors to not have an obstructed view. If you want to see the castle though, these are the rooms that will give you this view, although you'll most likely be seeing it through some tree branches.

Personally, if I were paying for a theme park view, I would only request Sago Cay or Conch Key. In my opinion, the rooms in Boca Chica and Big Pine Key are really nothing more than lagoon view.

TheRustyScupper
07-19-2007, 12:02 PM
. . . Personally, if I were paying for a theme park view, I would only request Sago Cay or Conch Key. In my opinion, the rooms in Boca Chica and Big Pine Key are really nothing more than lagoon view . .

Absolutely.