PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Imitation Crocs

cherbie66
07-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I was at Walmart the other day and noticed that their rip off of crocs are only $5! This seems great, but I'm worried that they won't be as comfortable. Has anyone tried them? Are they good for walking a lot?

snifflesmcg
07-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Let me start by saying I hate WalMart. However, for whatever reason I was there the one day and I spotted the knock off Crocs. I own a pair of Crocs and thought to myself "Hey, if I can get away with cheaper ones, than why not". Needless to say, I didn't buy them. They were hard plastic (not that comfy foam that the real Crocs have) and the fit was horrible. Not comforatable at all. I'm going to KMart today to see if they have good knock offs and I'll let you know (apparently they are on sale this week for $5-$7). I think this is going to be another case of, you get what you pay for.

Disney Maniac
07-18-2007, 12:56 PM
The Walmart Crocs are not comfortable!! If you want cheaper and comfortable go to Payless Shoes. They have Crocs that are only about $15 and I think the are actually more comfortable than the really Crocs!!:mickey: Good Luck!!

goofiecrazy
07-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I have the ones from Wal-Mart and I love them.I got them last year and wore them every day all summer long.Round the house and down at the beach.I got mine a size bigger cause at the time i was having problems with my feet swelling and they were very comfy.The best 9 bucks I spent all summer long.I still wear them and have the flip flop stye as well.I just couldnt see spending 30 bucks for the real ones when i couls spend the xtra $ on my kids and things for the house.Try them.

kakn7294
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM
I thought that the Walmart ones were hard and uncomfortable. The ones from Payless are much nicer and much softer although I still think the real Crocs are just a tiny bit softer. However, if you don't try them on side-by-side, you would never know the difference, and the difference may have simply been that I had on my well-worn Crocs next to the new one from Payless.

DVC2004
07-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I hate to say this, but you get what you pay for. I don't have them, so I can't speak from experience, but personally if you can just buy the real thing.

I bought fake UGGS (boots) from Target. Not even comparable. I finally just broke down and bought the real ones and they are worth every penny.

snifflesmcg
07-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, I went to KMart like I promised and I wish I had good news for you but.....I do not. Kmart's were almost as bad as the WalMart version. Very hard, uncomforatable and didn't fit correctly. I haven't tried the Payless version. I guess I'll have to take a trip over there to check them out. Anyway, again, you get what you pay for, go with the real deal Crocs. For me, it's some of the best $30 I ever spent.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-20-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm going looking for the 2 strap sandal Crocs tomorrow. Anyone have any idea where in the Boston/Worcester area I can find them? I don't mind paying the $$'s for them if they are really as comfortable as everyone swears.

crazypoohbear
07-20-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm wondering how comfy these crocs can be for people with flat feet?
I need an arch suport for my feet so would the crocs be worth it?

kakn7294
07-21-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm wondering how comfy these crocs can be for people with flat feet?
I need an arch suport for my feet so would the crocs be worth it?
The only thing I can say is try them. I used to need arch supports too but my Crocs are so comfy that I don't need them with those.

grumpyiswhoilike
07-23-2007, 12:07 AM
I had two pair of crocs that I took to disney with me and I ended up with blisters on both feet... sore sore sore... Since then I have bought some cheap ones from a salvage store we have here and they have been the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time... I have two pair that look like the crocs then I have two pair of sandal type ones...they have all been comfortable and I wear them all the time..:):minnie: