PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper Plus ticket question

emmatink
07-17-2007, 11:37 PM
My husband and I bought 7 day Park Hopper Plus tickets back in 2004 and have only used 3 days of the Park Hoppers so far....I know some of you are probably wondering how we still have these tickets kicking around! We have stayed onsite for the past few visits to WDW and just bought the whole package deal b/c it was more cost efficient for the week. Anyways so we still have 4 days left. I was reading the back of the ticket and it says I have 5 Plus visits (ex. Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, etc) available. Does anyone know if this is in addition to the Park Hopper days or do I have to visit a water park on the same day I use the Park Hopper for a park like Epcot or MK? I know the days never expire but do the Plus visits never expire too? Does it really mean that by purchasing this pass I have 7 days to Park hop plus 5 visits to water parks equalling 12 days total of Disney fun? Any input is appreciated. Thanks:mickey:

faline
07-18-2007, 05:01 AM
You are not required to visit a park on one of the days that you visit a water park or other plus feature. You could, for example, go only to Blizzard Beach and use only one of your plus features.

BigRedDad
07-18-2007, 08:22 AM
You still have the 4 days of Park Hoppers (MK, Epcot, MGM, AK). You also still have the 6 options for the water parks, PI, DisneyQuest, etc. Just so it is clear, the option does not allow hopping to a Theme Park though and vice-versa with a Theme Park day.

Beast_fanatic
07-18-2007, 09:53 PM
You still have the 4 days of Park Hoppers (MK, Epcot, MGM, AK). You also still have the 6 options for the water parks, PI, DisneyQuest, etc. Just so it is clear, the option does not allow hopping to a Theme Park though and vice-versa with a Theme Park day.

And, it doesn't allow hopping between water parks and Pleasure Island... for example, if you visited Blizzard Beach during the day and went to Pleasure Island that same night, you'd use up 2 of the options.

And, for these old style tickets, Disney Quest was not one of the available options.

emmatink
07-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Thank you for all your help. Just another question....since the Park Hopper has no expiration, does that mean the Plus features have no expiration also? We probably will use up the Park Hopper tickets before we even touch the Plus options.

Beast_fanatic
07-18-2007, 11:31 PM
The options don't expire either.