PDA

View Full Version : Cleanliness at Waterparks?

sleepingbooty
07-17-2007, 03:09 PM
We just went to our local Six Flags Sunday. The restrooms and changing rooms in the water park were absolutely disgusting! I shudder just thinking about it even now. The restrooms in the rest of the park were just fine, so I guess its harder to keep clean in the water parks because of increased usage. Now, I know that Six Flags can't compare to Disney, but it made me wonder how clean Disney's water parks are?

MMouse6937
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
VERY clean just like everything else at Disney. I was very impressed. I had bought a new bathing suit at TL and went to change and was surprised that it wasn't dirty in the changing area. Now the thing I will say is there was sand everywhere and sometimes I'm a little weird about that (I don't know why, just weird) and standing on wet sand in the bathroom kinda grossed me out, but it wasn't dirty, just my weird quirk. They have showers in there, changing rooms, bathroom stalls, it's quite the place. Seemed like there was always someone in there cleaning up too.

countrycharmer
07-17-2007, 03:32 PM
:ack: I agree Six Flags rooms are gross!

This past December when we went to TL I was very happy with how clean and true to Disney like it was there. There was always an attendent cleaning stalls, sweeping, etc.,

Showers and toilet stalls were very clean....sometimes it is not Disney but the people using these things that are not the "neatest"... i.e, those who do not flush, those who do not always "get it in the rim" , etc. and you can't blame that one on the employees:blush:

Lizzie
07-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Compared to any other waterpark Disney's are super clean, no waterpark bathroom is ever clean clean but they do a great job on the bathrooms here.

sleepingbooty
07-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Good to know, thanks :thumbsup:

jszczur5
07-23-2007, 04:15 PM
My 11 year old son says to tell you that they are "amazingly clean". Just like the rest of Disney. No soggy used bandages laying around. That is so nasty at other water parks.

momof3boysinTN
07-23-2007, 06:18 PM
been to TL 3 years and always clean in ladies and the boys never complanied either and they would. :mickey:

NJGIRL
07-24-2007, 10:24 AM
We go to the water parks each visit to Disney. I think they are "clean" but they are always wet which grosses me out alittle. Wear sandals or water shoes when you go into them.