PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island ?

MMouse6937
07-17-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm a little confused reading my guidebook that the entrace procedure for PI has changed. :confused: Last time we were there you had to present your card and ID at the walkway entrance and got a wrist band there. Now it says that each club has a seperate entrance. How does that work with your plus options? Is your card scanned multiple times a night or do you scan it once and get a wristband at the clubs?

Thanks for the info!

Scott C
07-17-2007, 12:37 PM
From what I could tell last month- you get scanned at Adv Club or com warehouse and get your band there. The band is good for the rest of your admissions. It does not seem like you need any admission for the music clubs -- just the comedy.

Thanks
Scott C

S-A-M
07-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Your card will be scanned at the first club you enter, you'll get a wrist band that is good for enterance into all the clubs (if you're over 21 -- only Comedy & Adventures if under 21) for the rest of the evening

PrincessCandaceMarie
07-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Lots of opinions can be put here....to have the entrances again or not...but now it's open, you have to be 21 for certain dance clubs and such if you choose to buy the PI ticket or if its part of your options....its still a lot of fun!:marg::beer::cool:

Clotho
07-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Yes, there is still an admission cost for the comedy clubs. Here is how it works.

The plus pass that is tied to the MYW package tickets is an ALL CLUB admission pass. That means all the dance clubs, and Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club. If it is like my experiences, you scan it at the first club you go into, and get a wrist band to use for admission throughout the evening.

If you buy tickets separately, there are two ticket options: an all club pass, and a single-club pass. The all club pass, as I said above, gives you access to all dance clubs and CW and AC, at around $23. The single-club pass is under $12, and gives you access to only ONE club. This option, however, cannot be used for CW or AC. If you want to access those locations, you must buy a pass for all club access.

Does that clear things up?