PDA

View Full Version : Late Arrival

PeterPanFan
07-17-2007, 09:04 AM
We will be arriving at 9:30 pm oh wait the airline just changed there schedule now we are arrivng at 10:45 If everything is on time. We are staying at the Grand Floridian with disney with magic your way. Is there anything I can do to make our check in any easier? We have 3 children 6 8 10 that will be pretty tired by the time we get there I am guessing 11:30 or so.

faline
07-17-2007, 09:10 AM
Are you using Magical Express? My understanding is that the resort will be "expecting you" if you have signed up with Magical Express.

Other than that, I can't think of anything that will make the check-in process go more quickly.

TammiMcMan
07-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Located right next to the check-in desk, there's a childrens tv area. They have little chairs and a mini tv that play Disney movies. If nothing else, they'll be able to sit and be comfortable while you check-in. We've been to the GF many times and I don't remember the check-in ever taking more than a few minutes.

In terms of the airline changing your schedule, if there's another flight time during the day that's more convenient to you, they should be willing to make the change without any fees. That's something you may want to look into as well.