PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

ytzking
07-17-2007, 07:53 AM
I think I know the answer to this but here goes. I'm staying at he BWV with DW and 2 DDs. If they want to sleep late can I walk over to EPCOT, get fastpasses for SOARIN with their tickets, and return later with them to use the fastpasses. Essentially, will there admission tickets be able to generate FPs without being activated at the Main Gate? I've been to WDW so many times but I've never tried this.:confused:

Beast_fanatic
07-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Not any more. The passes have to be activated for that day to get a fastpass. It used to work that way, but people were taking advantage of it.

BronxTigger
07-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Your question was answered, but I just want to say

Hi, neighbor! :wave:

DizneyRox
07-17-2007, 09:05 AM
And, they go by park too, so you can't activate your ticket at Epcot ad then leave them with the ticket and then have them pull Fast Passes for you over at MK.

If you wanted, MAYBE you could talk to the CM and they might be gracious enough to override the fast pass machines to get you an extra ticket for someone not in your party, however I highly doubt they would accomodate.

DisneyDudet
07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
And with the new Ticket Tag system, its impossible to activate them without the person being there.

Best bet is to get everyone up early, then come back for a nap!