PDA

View Full Version : Overheard WDW

ImagiAsh
07-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Have we had one of these threads already? I'm in WDW right now and I had to jump on my laptop tonight to post some overheard remarks while wandering the parks and Downtown Disney tonight. Feel free to jump in and post any funny comments you recall hearing around the resort area.

"I am sick and tired of your father playing hide and seek" -A mother as she drags her little one through the World of Disney Store.

Man on cell phone in WoD: "I have been in this store all night trying to find you. My entire life for the past hour has been to find you and I still haven't found you."

"Sometimes I wake up in the morning and find Nemo." -Skipper pulling into Jungle Cruise loading dock.

LizLovesDiz
07-16-2007, 11:48 PM
When we were staying at Pop Century last month we were in the 50's section.On one of the buildings is a trasister radio.A little girl says,"hey look at that funny looking ipod,I thought that was great !
On another occasion,after wishes was over another little kid told everyone,OK lets go they shut the fireworks off,how cute !!:thumbsup:

jkj1224
07-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I was sitting on the curb waiting for the parade one day and there were some teenage boys being kind of loud and a girl of about 4 stood up in the street and proceeded to tell everyone if they didn't sit quietly the princesses wouldn't come.

BronxTigger
07-17-2007, 11:35 PM
I heard a dad telling his son that the American Adventure building was a replica of the White House.

Pan
07-29-2007, 02:11 AM
This is from work, but it pertains to WDW. A co-workers daughter went to WDW and stayed at POP. She was staying in the 70's building, and had an accessible room on the first floor. She called her mom at work to tell her that the bathroom had handrails in it. Her mom replied that of course there were handrails, she was staying in the 70's building, and as you reached that age you needed something to grab in the bathroom as you were unsteady on your feet! I almost died, and then really had a hard time keeping a straight face when the mom told me the story, and she couldn't believe her daughter couldn't figure this out on her own!

princessjojo
07-29-2007, 08:54 AM
This is from work, but it pertains to WDW. A co-workers daughter went to WDW and stayed at POP. She was staying in the 70's building, and had an accessible room on the first floor. She called her mom at work to tell her that the bathroom had handrails in it. Her mom replied that of course there were handrails, she was staying in the 70's building, and as you reached that age you needed something to grab in the bathroom as you were unsteady on your feet! I almost died, and then really had a hard time keeping a straight face when the mom told me the story, and she couldn't believe her daughter couldn't figure this out on her own!
:rotfl::funny::funny::rotfl:...folks, we have a winner!!!

Bethis26fan
07-29-2007, 09:25 AM

lol

pdrlkr
07-29-2007, 09:29 AM
:funny: :funny: :funny:

ibrowse17
07-29-2007, 10:53 AM
I heard a dad telling his son that the American Adventure building was a replica of the White House.

:unsure: :funny:

That's funny right there:thumbsup:

A Big Kid
07-29-2007, 10:54 AM
My neice had one of those famous MK birds do his business on her arm.

Trying to lighten the mood for her, I recited the poem, "Birdie Birdie in the Sky, why'd you doo doo in my eye? Arent you glad the cows dont fly?"

With that, she went into a fit of laughter. When I asked her what was so funny, her reply was, "They cows."

I asked her why the cows were so funny and she said, "Cuz they'll spray milk all over you!"