PDA

View Full Version : 1-18-08

chrisb26
07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
What does this date mean? You might be asking yourself or somebody else :D Well this is the date is the release date for the new JJ Abrams film that has yet to recieve a title. JJ Abrams is the producer for Lost. I have seen the trailer for the film and it looks really good. There is something destroying New York but we can't tell what it is. Some have said Godzilla among other things. I personally think its the big black cloud of smoke from Lost. :D

For those of you that have sceen the trailer what do you think of it and what do you think the monster could be?

Dracula766
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I heard that it may be an H.P. Lovecraft story possibly Cthulhu :thedolls:

dumbo ears
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
I saw that trailer too. it was awesome. it looks like godzilla or somethin.

Melanie
07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I was watching something on this the other day, and they were saying that the ending will be that you have to watch 'Lost' for two more seasons in order to get the conclusion to the movie. :rotfl:

kaerbear178
07-16-2007, 09:47 PM
We thought it might be Godzilla as well, mainly becuase the one guy was supposed to be leaving for Japan. It looks pretty good though.

DisneyDudet
07-17-2007, 08:30 PM
I thought it would be King Kong.

BriarRose0708
07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I was watching something on this the other day, and they were saying that the ending will be that you have to watch 'Lost' for two more seasons in order to get the conclusion to the movie. :rotfl:

Hahahaha, I think that was Best Week Ever. I haven't seen the trailer yet but if JJ's behind it, I'm in.

tinkerbell04
07-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I still haven't seen the trailer! And I watch a lot of TV!! :mickey:

NotaGeek
07-21-2007, 10:50 PM
I saw the trailer and I thought it was Godzilla as well ... maybe it will be The Others or the crazy French Lady instead ... or dare I say a polar bear?

DisneyTeen
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM
I heard that it may be an H.P. Lovecraft story possibly Cthulhu :thedolls:

I have also heard this.

Edit:
Just spent the last hour or so looking around the web at things related to this. Its crazy what is out there. Different websites being used for Marketing. The things that people can do with Pictures and different video's on youtube.
Needless to say, I have totally bought into this hype and I have no idea what monster, or monsters are going to be in this movie.