PDA

View Full Version : Princess dress @ DTD vs Disneyshopping.com

avantgardeinker
07-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Are the dresses at DTD the same as what you get from Disneyshopping.com? We're going in Dec and I want DD (2) to have a Cinderella dress for our breakfast in the castle. I was thinking about getting the dress from disneyshopping.com so we could get it early and she could wear it for halloween. I just want to make sure I get the best dress. Does anyone know if the dresses are the same or is the one at DTD better?

Oh by the way!!! This is my 1000th post!!!

143 more days!!
:mickey:
:minnie:

countrycharmer
07-16-2007, 10:40 AM
My experiece has been that I ordered from store online and found out the hard way that each character costume though sized s,m,l, etc., has its own cut; thus sizes are different! At Disney you can try them on!!

Mickey91
07-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Are the dresses at DTD the same as what you get from Disneyshopping.com? We're going in Dec and I want DD (2) to have a Cinderella dress for our breakfast in the castle. I was thinking about getting the dress from disneyshopping.com so we could get it early and she could wear it for halloween. I just want to make sure I get the best dress. Does anyone know if the dresses are the same or is the one at DTD better?

Oh by the way!!! This is my 1000th post!!!

143 more days!!
:mickey:
:minnie:

:congrats:On your new star!!!!!

For the most part the dresses are the same. But, WDW sometimes has some different dresses that you cannot buy outside of WDW. During the HCOE they had a Cinderella coronation dress that was exclusive to WDW. It is hard to say what they will have. If money isn't an issue, I would wait and buy at DTD or one of the parks.