PDA

View Full Version : POR - Room Request Help

Ricbr
07-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Hey all.

Less then 5 days till our disney trip! We are all very excited but could use a little help. We are statying at POR and were going to try to make a room request. I know that it is not a sure bet but we figured we would try anyway.

We already made the request for the Bayou section but I was hoping some of you may suggest a good building for us. We have 2 small ones with us (2+ years old) and 1 6 year old in the group and were hopping to avoid longer walks if possible. The two young ones really dont enjoy the stollers as much as we want them to :)

Does anyone have any advice? I was thinking of trying for 14 or 18.

Thanks!

chefmickey3
07-16-2007, 09:35 AM
We have stayed at POR many times and they have always honored our requests. I would go with building 14 if you want to be in the Bayou. We have always stayed in the Mansions (but now the front of all of the Mansions are considered Waterview). Enjoy POR - we have always enjoyed our stays there!

SimbaandNalasMama
07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Building 4 is where we request. Its right by the food court and riiiight by the bus stop thats at the front of the resort. Also its a short walk to the hot tub and pool area.

check out the resort layouts here on ICOT, that could help you out a lot too!

SimbaandNalasMama
07-16-2007, 09:58 AM
sorry, was thinking POFQ, not POR, my bad :blush:

however, here is the link on ICOT to the property maps:
http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/pofq07.JPG