PDA

View Full Version : Does Disney Reservation keep a list of past resort visits?

McGoofy
07-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Does anybody know if Disney Reservations keeps track of your previous resort visits? I was just wondering because over the weekend I have been trying to organize about 7 years worth of photos--mostly Disney. I was thinking if I called reservations maybe they had a past list of when and where I stayed. That would be very helpful information in organizing all of these Disney photos that have been sitting in a box (pre-digital camera days;).) I don't want to waste my time or theirs by calling with such a crazy question if somebody already knows the answer is "no."

snifflesmcg
07-15-2007, 08:49 AM
I belive they do. I booked directly thru Disney last year and they said "Oh Missy, I see your last visit was in 2005". I don't know if they keep info if you booked thru a travel agent. I booked thru AAA this year (for a few perks) and I'm not dealing with Disney at all, only AAA.

countrycharmer
07-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Boy do they! When I booked our upcoming Sept. trip and said 2A2C they said .... well, it looks like@@@@ is now 10, that makes her an adult!!! So for room & DDP we had to pay accordingly, not that we wanted not to, but to express to you that they are on top of things!

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Yes they do keep track of everywhere you've stayed - this time when I called they wanted to know if we wanted POP again or POR & I said definitely POP & they asked of DD was coming & I said no - she's in college. They even had email addy, etc right there. That part is really nice because you can call & they know what you've had before and what perks you like. :thumbsup: We've been to Disney way too many times for us to keep track of where we've stayed over the years so this was great!! :mickey:

mttafire
07-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Like any other good company, Yes. Disney does know when you visited previously.:mickey:

S-A-M
07-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Yep... it's all part of the Disney "magic" ;)

luvdiznee
07-15-2007, 04:09 PM
When I called and tried to find out about a previous stay the guy told me once you're gone, it's gone. Maybe it depends on how specific info you want or maybe he didn't feel like finding out for me.

McGoofy
07-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Since some of you said that they could track the visits, I decided to go ahead and give them a call. The Cast Member was so friendly. When I told her why I was trying to find the dates of the stays, she did all she could to help me find them. She said that normally they do stay in the system, but not too long ago they had a big computer glitch and many people's past records were wiped out. Evidently, mine was one because looking under both my name and my husband's name she could only track back to our October 2006 visit.

Luvdiznee, maybe you should call again and hopefully get a different CM. I think someone just didn't want to look!

Anyhow, I was very grateful that the CM took the time to look for me. Now I just have to figure out a different way to figure out when these photos were taken! (That's why I have since gone digital!!!!)

Thanks to all of you that replied!