PDA

View Full Version : Imagineer for a Day...

GhostHost999
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
So let's say that you are made Imagineer for a day and your job was to come up with a brand new ride. What would you create? It can be in any park. The only restriction is that you are not allowed to remove any currently running attraction.

My thought - How about a Godzilla ride in the Japan pavilion at Epcot? It could be like King Kong at Universal only much better. (and with a cooler monster).

tadshome
07-15-2007, 04:26 AM
How about in Great Britian @ Epcot a smaller version of the Millenium Wheel, Just like the one in London. It should be high enough to have a wonderful view of WDW but not at all scary, making it a wonderful experience for the whole family

dephenn
07-15-2007, 07:09 AM
How about a Steamboat Mickey ride in Toon Town to bring us back to how it all got started.

DisneyFreak23
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM
How about a roller coaster themed around the scene in the Emperor's new groove where Kronk and Yzma are riding to the secret lab. I always thought that might be cool.

FormerCastMember
07-15-2007, 12:48 PM
If i could be a part of WDI for a day i would do two things...and both in the same park...I would bring back Horizons (therefore making mission space never exist) and change JIYI back to the original, Dreamfinder worthy one

Mickey91
07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Even though I really don't like thrill rides (they make me :sick:), I think a coaster similar to RnR (without the takeoff:blush:) themed to Ysma's secret lab cars would be cool. Play the fun Emporers New Grove songs and show some of the weird lab stuff she has. This could be added to MGM near Streets of America allowing less congestion to the end of Sunset Boulevard. It could be made to be a tamer version similar to but longer than Goofy's barnstormer.:mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-15-2007, 02:50 PM
How about a Steamboat Mickey ride in Toon Town to bring us back to how it all got started.
WOW! That's a great idea!

I don't know if I could be an imagineer. I have no imagination, lol.

DisneyLuver91
07-15-2007, 04:20 PM
I've always wanted to see a Monsters Inc. coaster. Have it hanging like Peter Pan's flight and go through the door scene. C'mon... How much fun would that be! And then there are turn offs and there would be two different tracks. Hehe. Just my input.

Darin M
07-16-2007, 12:34 PM
Mr.Toad and Lindsay Lohan's Wild Ride

Darin M
07-16-2007, 12:51 PM
I would also like to put Homeless people on Sunset Boulevard in MGM Studios that all come together sometime in the day and start up a musical act.

automation85
07-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I would also like to put Homeless people on Sunset Boulevard in MGM Studios that all come together sometime in the day and start up a musical act.

:funny::funny::funny:
HAHAHA

That would be priceless.

I think that they should bring some of the attractions they have DL to WDW (Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit, etc.).

As for a new ride, I would love to see some sort of fantasty, thrill ride as suggested for Beastly Kingdom; something with dragons and demons. Something that older children and up can enjoy.

RocknRoller94
07-16-2007, 06:46 PM
A racing thrill ride based on the Love Bug. Maybe something similar to the final sequence on Test Track, but themed to a race in the Love Bug or any other Herbie movie( how about the NASCAR Race on Fully Loaded?).

ytzking
07-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I agree with the Monster's Inc. idea. I remember seeing that movie the first time and thinking the scene with the doors was a great set up for a Space Mountain type Roller Coaster.:thumbsup: