PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at the Castle

PrincessKaitsMom
07-15-2007, 12:27 AM
We have reservations for a character lunch at the Castle in November. Does anyone know if Prince Charming is usually one of the characters in attendance?

dephenn
07-15-2007, 06:52 AM
He has never been at the Castle when ever we have eaten there, but maybe others have seen him there. He has been at the dinner at the Grand Floridian, I'm sure some one will know what its called.

beksy
07-15-2007, 10:47 AM
We made ressies there for lunch too. When I looked at the list of characters (in one of the million guide books my over-planning mind insisted I needed :secret: :blush:), he was not mentioned--just princesses and fairy godmother. Of course they're "always subject to change!" :mickey:

PrincessKaitsMom
07-15-2007, 02:18 PM
We saw him last November at the Grand Floridian as well. To my surprise, my 5 year old daughter was even more excited about seeing him than some of the princesses. We were hoping to see him again at the Castle, but I guess we'll wait and see. Thanks for the info.

Figment!
07-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Listings of the standard characters that appear at each character meal can be found in the Character Meals (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp)section of INTERCOT info Central. :mickey:

StitchLuvr
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM
We never saw him-when we had lunch at the Castle we saw nearly all the princesses (except Jasmine), and for dinner we saw Cindy downstairs....upstairs was the Fairy Godmother & her two mice (I don't remember their names!).

I'm anxious to see if it'll be all princesses at breakfast or what.

dephenn
07-16-2007, 06:25 PM
If you want to see all the princesses we found the best place was in Epcot in Norway. I'm sure I'll distroy the spelling but try at Arkinous(?) resturant.

mickey-mouse35
07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
We had lunch at the castle and only saw Cinderella and one other princess. I think the only place to see Prince Charming is at the dinner at Park Faire at Grand Floridian.

PrincessKaitsMom
07-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes, we had dinner at the Grand Floridian and saw him there. We also had dinner at Akershus and loved seeing all the princesses it was great. We're not planning to go to the Grand Floridian this time and we were hoping to see Prince Charming there. I guess we'll just wait and see. Thanks for the info.

laward32
07-16-2007, 10:43 PM
We had lunch at the castle in December and Prince Charming was not in attendance. You also only see Cinderella on your way in for the picture. During lunch we saw Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Snow White and Belle. When we went in April of 05 we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare and saw Cinderella, Prince Charming, Perla and the other mouse ( I never can remember her name). Hope this helps.:mickey:

101 days and counting!!!!