PDA

View Full Version : DTD dining

GrmGrninGost
07-14-2007, 11:24 PM
First, this is my 600th Post! Yay!! :fworks: Now for the question. I have not tried many of the dining spots at DTD. What are your favorites?

LovinWDW
07-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Not only is Wolfgang Pucks our favorite in DTD but it's one of our favorites in all of disney world. Best sushi on disney property IMO. :thumbsup:

snifflesmcg
07-15-2007, 12:46 AM
My BF and I love Cap n Jack's. We are going again this year.

tadshome
07-15-2007, 03:39 AM
:congrats: on your 600th post :joy:
I have chosen Cap n Jacks :mickey3:

Dawneeeey
07-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I chose Wolfgang Puck's. DH & I have eaten here several times and have enjoyed it very much. Especially the desserts!!!

I also like the House of Blues. I can't comment on any others as those are the only ones I have been to.

I have eaten at Planet Hollywood in another location (I forget where) and it was just ok. Nothing special.

I would rather eat somewhere special. :)

S-A-M
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM
My BF and I love Cap n Jack's. We are going again this year.

DH and I love it too... we hit it the day of check-in.... unpack the bags, rest a bit, and head for DTD and Cap'n Jacks... service and food is always GREAT

LoriMistress
07-15-2007, 06:10 PM
DH and I have only eaten at a few restaurants at DTD. But this year, we're going to be eating at The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck's and Raglan's Road. We have eaten at Planet Hollywood (gross) and the Rainforest Cafe (okay.)

countrycharmer
07-15-2007, 06:49 PM
My whole family loves this restaurant. We went the first time with an Coronado employee, met some people who work there and now it is a must do everytime we go!!

My kids ate calamari by being told they were small onion rings....ate two orders and then when they were told what it was they made the best faces....yet everytime we go that is what they order!!

Crow
07-15-2007, 08:14 PM
ive eaten at PH the most, due to discounts.
Wolfgang i picked although ive only eaten there twice and its been a few yrs.
a new fav CS is Cookes of Dublin..ate there in May and it was good:thumbsup:
Raglan has decent :beer:

moe513
07-15-2007, 08:37 PM
The food was great at wolfgangs but we ran into horrible service.

crazypoohbear
07-15-2007, 09:34 PM
I voted for Wolfgang's cafe we ate there last year and loved it.
When Raglan road first opened in 2005 we ate there and loved it. We went last August and it wasn't that good. the server we had (RYAN) was terrible :( the food wasn't that good, My youngest DS was vomiting all night :sick: and I didn't feel well and neither did my oldest, we didn't :sick: but it was a battle. Maybe a touch of food poisoning? I don't know but after the service I am in no hurry to rush back there :( and I love Irish pubs, (even the band and the step dancer were gone on Vacation when we were there in August :confused:

Polynesian Dweller
07-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Portabello for us. Like the restaurant because its a little quieter and less hectic than some of the others. Liked Wolfgang Puck but found it too noisy or might have gone for it.

SurferStitch
07-16-2007, 06:16 AM
Fulton's. :thumbsup:

They have awesome seafood and excellent service. One of our favorites on property.

Spaceship Tigger
07-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Wolfgang Puck's has some really good food and a menu that is better than a lot of WDW restaurants. We also really enjoy the experience at PH, though the food is not quite as good. After a couple of lousy trips to Rainforest we don't intend to go back there in the near future.

mainemajor
07-17-2007, 07:47 AM
love Rainforest :mickey:

DessertDivaFL
07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
We love Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. Yes, it is noisy at night so if you mind noise then eat at lunch or early dinner. I don't recommend Portobello's because it is pricey and I don't feel you get your money's worth. Rainforest Cafe is OK - not the worst and not the best.

Dedivah
07-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Love Love Wolf Gang Puck!!! :heart:

Pocahontas
07-17-2007, 11:38 AM
I haven't eaten at most of these resturants, but vote goes to Fulton's - very yummy.

Lizzie
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I said Planet Hollywood we like the food but find the service slow at times. We have a Rainforest Cafe by where we live and we find the atmosphere fun but have never found anything good on the menu all the times we have tried.